Beach

~~~Beol~~~

Y/N was laying on the bathroom floor, the cool tile sobering her up. Sooni sat across from her, looking relieved that Y/N was finally done throwing up the contents of the evening.

Y/N looked at her and laughed. She must have looked a mess. Sooni sighed and let out a laugh as well.

"Y/N, can I ask you a weird question?"

"Sure" Y/N said, assuming it'd be about Jimin.

"Why don't you dance anymore?"

The question hit her hard in gut.

"And don't say it's because you don't want to go to the studio and run into Jimin. We all know you know his schedule."

Y/N looked down at the small tiles on the floor, tracing patterns with her finger. She didnt know how to answer.

"Sooni, I'm not like you. I can't make a career out of it. What's the point of I can't make a career out of it?"

Sooni furrowed her brow and said, "Because it's fun and you're good at it and you like doing it."

Y/N looked up and found Sooni looking at her with a stern expression and laughed. She had never seen Sooni so offended.

"What? Why do you keep laughing?" Sooni asked.

"No reason."

They sat in silence for a minute.

"Hey, Sooni?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being my friend."

Sooni smiled at that and Y/N meant it. More than the other girl could know.

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin listened in on the bathroom, to the vomiting and the conversation that followed. He was relieved that Beol had a friend like Sooni to hold her hair back and talk to her about things. When all became quiet in the bathroom, he went to get Hoseok.

The two boys opened the bathroom door, finding that the girls had fallen asleep propped against each other, a towel covering them like a blanket. They nodded to each other and picked the girls up, carrying them to their prospective rooms.

Jimin laid Beol on the bed and then sat beside her. Jin and Joon we're downstairs, cuddling on the couch. He didn't think Jin was going to be sleeping up here tonight. And last time he checked, Yoongi had passed out on a deck chair outside by the pool, determined to watch the sunrise.