Whisper

*NSFW, I mean, obviously...*

~~~Jimin~~~

Jimin sat back down in the deck chair and took in the view, enjoying his punishment. Beol was wild, encouraging more to join their little dance floor. Pretty soon, Beol had the guy grinding her from behind as well as another grinding her in the front, their hands touching all over her wet body. She looked to be enjoying herself and she occasionally flashed Jimin a wicked smile, reminding him that this was all about him. 

It went on like this for a couple of songs, and eventually Beol got so invested in her little game, that she was letting pink swim trunks guy whisper in her ear. Then he saw him nibble on her neck and he couldn't take it anymore.

Jimin put down his glass of wine and calmly walked over to them, arms crossed.

"Beol!" he said loudly.

Her head whipped up to meet his gaze and she smiled, "What is it?"

Jimin didn't change his expression. He simply gestured for her to follow him to the house. Without hesitating, she skipped into to the house ahead of him, a little ball bouncing with sexual energy.

~~~Beol~~~

Beol knew exactly where she was going and she felt Jimin following behind her, burning a hole in her body with his intense stare. When she reached the bedroom, she turned and looked at him, wearing the most innocent look she could make.

Jimin was looking down as he closed the door, then locked it. Beol gulped. Maybe she went a little too far with her tease... or maybe just far enough.

Jimin pushed his hair back with both hands, raising his head to look at her through the movement, a dangerous look in his eyes. As he approached her, she couldn't help but back into the wall. He looked like he was going to devour her.

Jimin placed both hands on either side of her on the wall and breathed in deep. Beol realized her breathing was loud and ragged from dancing, her chest rising and falling. She wanted him but he was hesitating.

Beol wanted to give him a sign. She propped herself up on her top toes and placed a kiss on his nose.

Jimin's nose wrinkled at the kiss and he looked at her, a smile trying to break under his intense stare. Beol giggled in response, but quieted when he didn't say anything, just stood there  looking at her. She pressed her back further against the wall, unsure what he was thinking or what he'd do next.

He was wearing a pair of light jeans and a white t-shirt. Beol could stare at him all day, he was so beautiful.

His eyes started to wander down. She was wearing a tiny bikini and nothing else, the strings tied in bows were the only things in the way of him seeing her naked form.

Jimin's hand came up to her hip and he fingered at the strings, then he slid his hand along her side and around to the back of her neck.

Beol shivered as the top fell. Jimin was fast with his hands, having undone both the bows before she even realized, her breasts now exposed. She felt like she was going to burst out of her skin if he didn't touch her. She needed his hands on her. She needed to feel what it was like to have him inside her...

Jimin got closer and put his mouth close to her's, but didn't kiss her. His hands moved down to her bikini bottoms, to the strings on each side. In a swift movement, the bottoms fell and she was standing, naked, pressed against the wall, a fully clothed Jimin standing in front of her.