SHOCK

Bey POV

6:10am
Monday 5th Aug.2019
Beyonce's residence

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing outloud as usual.

I hate Mondays ,who doesn't?

I said a quick prayer , then picked up my phone to get a morning selfie

I got up heading to my bathroom

Bey: Alexa play God is a woman

Alexa: God is a woman by Ariana Grande.

As the music blasts through my speakers I went into the bathroom did my morning routine which lasted for about 15 minutes.

I started getting dressed I needed to look my best today , I'm meeting my new boss and I certainly want to look good to him or her.

After getting dressed I put on my favourite Victoria secret perfume and stood in the mirror admiring my self.

Bey: well younce you look damn good you ain't lost it

I made my way out of the house making sure to put up the alarms

I usually don't take breakfast so I'll just stop by at the coffee shop for some coffee.

After getting my coffee I drank it while I drove.

Got to the office 7:16am enought time for me to get settled in and prepare for the conference meeting where I'll be meeting my new BOSS.

As time progressed my other colleagues came in, I'm usually the first to come to work daily so it wasn't something new.

It was 8:20 am and I had already prepared everything that I'll be needing for the meeting.

I needed to bring my new boss up to speed about projects that were going on already in the company .

I picked the file containing all the documents I needed for the meeting I walked to the conference room and all the seats were occupied apart from my seat and the seat of the new boss.

I sat down going through the documents and two mins later everyone got up .

I raised my head looking at who entered and saw that it was the girl from the gym.

I got her name from rihanna her friend at the club. like what the fuck is she doing here, behind her was Williams Sherlock my former boss.

She walked to the front seat and Sherlock stood behind her.

He cleared his throat and started talking while Nicki took her seat

Sherlock: good morning everyone

Everyone: good morning

Sherlock: this is Onika Tanya Maraj the new owner of this establishment, she would be assuming the place of the CEO from today and she decided to retain all old staff, so be grateful to her she's the reason why ya'all ain't unemployed right now.

I rolled my eyes cause the joke wasn't funny.

Sherlock: I ask that each and everyone of you work with her just as you've worked with me for the growth and progress of this company.

The rest of you can leave now except Miss Knowles .

They all left the conference room while I moved over to Onika and Sherlock .

Sherlock: Miss Maraj meet my secretary Miss Knowles ,Miss Knowles meet your new boss .

With that Sherlock left the both of us alone.

I stared at her and she was returning the stare till she decided to break the silence.

Onika: are you gonna fill me in or you you just gon burn holes on my face like an ass

I just rolled my eyes and started filling her in on all she's supposed to know.

In about thirty minutes I was done.

I swear the rest of the day got spoilt for me because she's my boss and now she's gonna try to do some bossy kinda shit and I'm not going to have that.

Like every other day I closed by 5pm
Driving home to fix me some decent dinner cause damn I was dead hungry , I was too angry to even have lunch at my lunch break.

On my way home Kelly and solo said they were on their way to my house and that's great because I could really use some company right now,

***************************
Well its my birthday and am super excited, but the fact that am getting old ugggh makes me want to puke.

Thanks for reading guys pls vote and comment

Love ya all 😍