Seen helping herself

Bey POV

10.09am same day

Onika's office

It was past 10 and the bitch of a boss wasn't here yet, we were supposed to make decisions about the new construction about an hour ago.

I just dropped the file on her desk returning back to my cubicle. I tried calling Jason earlier on but it just went straight to voice mail.

I haven't heard from him in like two days or so. As I was typing on my phone I saw my boss walking in with an attitude on her face .

Maybe she had a bad morning , when you a bitch you get a bad everyday. I just gave her thirty mins to settle in then I went to knock on her door I didn't get a reply so I just opened the door.

Like what the hell her eyes were closed and she was touching and fucking herself I didn't get a view of what was going on down there because her desk created a shield and from the looks she gave she was fucking enjoying it.

Wouldn't lie that the sight wasn't beautiful but shit who does this at the office with your door not locked .

I just walked out and guess what she didn't notice me.

Nicki POV

The hell rang notifying me that Bey wanted to come in , I sped up cause I was close to cuming I finally came licked my hands and cleaned up the mess .

Taking my normal position on my chair

Onika: come in

She just walked in looking at me like there was something on my head.

Onika: are you just gon stand there looking at me or you gon tell me how I can help you.

BEY POV

Bey: hmm you like helping people huh , even when the person is yourself ,anyways since you not so busy like before can you please go through those files they need your signatures ,and then we can start making decisions on the next job.

She just shook her head not saying anything she just took the files from me looked over them signing them.

While she was signing them my phone rang I was holding it on my hand and I looked it was Jason .

I cut off the ringtone and she just said Miss Knowles go take your call not taking eyes off the documents.

I went out taking the call

Jason: hey baby

Bey: hey baby my ass, cut that trash , where were you this morning

Jason: bae you ain't trying to show me a little love before you dive into the questioning.

Bey: Jason am not joking where were you and why was my calls going straight to voicemail.

Jason: was doing something at the office

Bey: ohhh..so are we still on for dinner this evening

Jason: yea ma , pick you up by 7

Bey: yes 7 is fine by me

Jason: OK babe see ya later

Bey: (sighs) see ya later boo 🙄

I went back inside the office to see Nicki typing away on her phone ,then I got the opportunity to really look at her.

She was fine and those perky boobs trying to get out of that top she was wearing.

I guess she stopped typing and noticed me eye fucking her

She cleared her throat snapping me from my thoughts.

Nicki: why the fuck are you looking at me like you ain't seen me before.

I just rolled my eyes taking the documents out of her office.

I sat down at my cubicle and tried to get over with some work, but every thing I did took me back to seeing Nicki masturbating in her office and that tight dress she was wearing ..

Like who comes to their job half naked ,and who touches them self in the office without locking the door? Nicki of course.

I just tried completing my work while going off and on thinking about my boogie ass boss.

Time for launch break came and Kelly called that she was already outside we were going on launch together .

I let Nicki know I was out for launch not that she'd care tho I took my phone and purse locking the drawers in my cubicle .

I swear being in a cubicle annoys me I wish I get to own a office.

********
Phewww
Thanks for reading please vote and comment