Sleeping Beauties

Blue POV
Friday August 9th 2019 9:15am
Beyonce's residence

Blue: ughhh mama five more minutes

Bey: get up blue, its past nine and we need to go get your school supplies for next week.

Grandma Gloria allows me to sleep as long as I want to but mama doesn't .

While I was still thinking about getting up or not mama pulled me from the bed carrying me like a baby into my bathroom.

She bath me but watched me clean my mouth.

Then she wrapped me in a towel and helped me lotioned ,she gave me something to wear while she went to get dressed.

I went downstairs because the way she was yelling my name could tear the roof of the building, she was obviously ready to leave .

Bey: blue hurry up , I have a lot of things to do today.

Blue: OK mama

She helped me get into the car and strapped me up .

Bey: what do you want for breakfast

Blue: hmmmm MacDonald's

Bey: what are you ordering

Blue: bacon ,egg and cheese biscuit

Mama ordered the food and we went back into the car.

Bey:you better not mess my car.

Mama drove off then we went to the mall and bought my school supplies.

Bey: ughhhh your baby sitter isn't picking up.

Blue: well I don't need a baby sitter.

Bey: I'll just take you everywhere today.

Blue: OK. Mama where are we going first.

Bey: my job

Blue: yeahhhhh to I get to meet Aunty nicki.

Bey POV

I walked towards my cubicle holding blue

Just as blue jumped inside my cubicle settling on my chair, sheila came in

Sheila: hey bumble bey

Bey: hey

I wasn't in the mood for sheila right now i was beyond stressed i can't work having sheila and blue around.

Sheila: hey little one

Blue : hey Aunty uhhh.. Mama i don't know her name

Blue turned to me

Bey: Sheila, her name is sheila

Blur: hey aunty sheila

Sheila : anyone ever told you you look pretty just like your momma

Just as blue was about to reply we heard nicki's voice

Nicki: sheila you should be busy prepping those documents for our monthly budget launch

Blue: aunty nickiiiiiii

Blue ran to nicki giving her a very tight hug, while sheila just smiled at me and went back to her office.

I'm done telling this rabbit to stop running

Nicki: hey princess how are you doing

Blue: I'm fine

I watched nicki walk into her office holding blue she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I used the opportunity to run the errands i was supposed to run, when i was done. with everything i got food for myself, blue and nicki, its not like i cared if she was hungry or not, but she practically helped me baby sit and blue can be a hand full i can testify to that.

It was 4:15pm when i walked back to the office shit i spent alot of time outside work and I'm sure I'm gonna hear alot from nicki.

I knocked on nicki's door severally but i didnt get a reply. I opened the door and i was amazed by what i saw.

Nicki and blue were both knocked up, blue layed on nicki resting her head on nicki's chest while nicki rested her head on the head rest of the chair she sat on.

Sleeping Beauties i said to myself

I took a photo of them, before waking them up i thanked nicki and gave her the food i bought for her and left with blue.

Thanks for reading mi amors

Have been slacking with updates m xoxo sorry..

Will try to update more

What are you expecting to see in the next chapter.

Should i do a rih pov or sheila pov

Pls dont forget to vote