Back To Work

Nicki POV
After the whole incident with beyonce, i didn't call her its not like i didn't want to but i just didn't have the words to say to her.

Like come on hello it's me nicki how are you sorry about the other day, i didn't tell you i had a dick.. Like what the fuck.

And she is supposed to resume work today and i don't even know how to face my assistant.

I made a stop before going to the office so i was kind of late, by the time i was getting of the elevator i saw beyonce getting up from her cubicle walking towards my direction.

I was beyond nervous that tight skirt and the loosly fitted blouse showing cleavage, was she trying to kill me.

A day doesn't pass without me fantazing about me and her, it got so worse i wanted to fuck random bitches but i just couldn't because they weren't bey.

She passed me saying a simple good morning without looking at my face, i held her hand stopping her from walking past me,

Nicki: when you're done with whatever you doing come to my office

She just slowly took her hands off mine and continued her journey to wherever.

About 20 minutes after getting settled in my office beyonce waltz in

Bey: You asked me to come to your office.

Have never seen beyonce give a straight face like the one she was giving me right now.

I told her about the new project and put her through it, while i was putting her through it Robyn bounced into my office

Rih: hey people

Bey:hey

I asked bey to go through the rest of the documents herself, with that she left leaving me and Robyn alone.

Rih: aye whatsup with shorty, she on her period or something.

Nicki: i don't know she came to work acting like that.

Rih: i thought ya all were cool

Nicki: hmmm

Rih: bitchh you didn't call her... Wtf nah man you bad for that

Nicki: i just couldn't find the words to say to her

Robyn : she probably thinking you did a fuck boy stunt on her, fucked her and then dipped.

Nicki: how do i fix this

Rih: i got an idea

Rih just got up and left my office, Bey came back in, showing me some errors i made, this was one of the countless reasons i love her, she paid so much attention to her job no mistake could pass without her having a grasp of it.

As she walked out i called her name she turned with her left eye brow raised i tried to play it cool but shit was making me hot, younceeeee why so cute.

Nicki: I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to keep you in the dark, i didn't want you to think of me different.

She just walked out not saying a word.

Thanks for reading
Sorry have been really slow on updates i promise to keep updating from now on.