Omg Jason 🤦‍♀️

Sheila pov
I know beyonce has been doing everything in her power to avoid me but I'm not letting that stop me from asking her on a date.

I've crushed on beyonce for the longest, when she was newly employed i helped her in settling in because i wanted to know her and i felt helping her would help me get close to her but i figured she's a hard nut to break.

I walked to her cubicle seeing her being engossed in her work looking all serious and shit.. Hmmm she looked stressed and i found it sexy, call it an obsession i don't care

Sheila: hey bey

Bey: hey sheila,

Sheila : bey can i talk to you for a second

Bey: yea am listening

Sheila:please go out with me this weekend we'll go anywhere you want. Please dont tell me no again plsss.

She just smiled at me

Bey: ok sheila Saturday night 8:00 pm i'll text you the venue.

Yes!!!! i thanked her walking back to my office doing the happy dance in my office.

Bey Pov

I finally said yes to sheila, ughh at least she can now let me breath, i was meeting up. With solo and Rihanna from the club, solo has hanged out with her and from all have been told she's a really fun person.

I was leaving work by 12pm today my boss gave me an half day, she's been really cool since i saw she and my baby sleeping in her office.

Jason was supposed to come over today he has really been doing good these days always keeping to time and shit.

I quickly rounded up because i needed to be under my roof ASAP..i called kelly earlier and told her to help me with blue.

About 30 minutes later i was pulling into my compound, i smiled seeing Jason's car parked outside.

I got out of my car locking it up. Then walked inside the house i came in the lights were off and

 Then walked inside the house i came in the lights were off and

My whole house had a new look

I walked to my room seeing my baby looking like a snack

I walked to my room seeing my baby looking like a snack.... Scratch that a whole meal

 Scratch that a whole meal

Jason: hey baby

I just smiled i could tell my cheeks were pepper red because i was smiling so hard i couldn't even my form words properly.

Damn this man gives me joy, at least when he's not being a fool he acts right, moment like this were rare so i plan on enjoying it.

He walked towards me attacking me with kisses i let a moan slip out of my mouth, then he started ripping my clothes off me i just bought those but did i care nahhh i didnt

He carried me in bridal style not breaking the kiss, he dropped me on the bed kissing me deeply, moving to my neck am sure this nigga left a mark like damn where did he learn all these from

He left my neck kissing every part of my body till he got down there i was already dripping i could feel the river down there, he attacked my pussy without any warning.

10minutes later i had came for the 3rd time jason been learning how to please a woman 😂 thank you jesus.

It was right about time for him to fill me up.

Bey: baby i need you inside me now

With that he flipped me putting me in doggy style, he caressed my entrance with the top of his dick and slowly filled me up giving me time to adjust to his size he was damn big.

He started fucking me like crazy and for a minute i was surprised that he finally got sex right until i felt him trembling and groaning behind me.

He pulled out spilling his cum on my back.

I rolled my eyes cause this nigga just raised my hopes... Mtcheww one minute man.

Thanks for reading mi amors
votes and comments would be highly appreciated