Girls Time Out

Nicki Pov
Nicki: So i met him when i just moved in, he was so sweet i wasn't even digging him that much i just wanted a quick fuck and it turned out that he wasn't gonna give me a good fuck.

I didn't know he was your boyfriend i wasn't trying to spite you.

Beyonce just gave me a plain face then she scrunched her face up.

Beyonce : no problem,he's a sorry excuse of a man anyway I'm so done with him

Nicki: trust me you should

I finally got the balls to tell Beyonce about me and Jason , we where going on a road trip with the girls and by girls i meant us, Kelly, solange and Rihanna.

We were already at the park we had a driver and a van, bey suggested we drove ourselves but i really didn't want all that stress i just wanted to have fun on the road.

We sat down talking and i decided to tell her about Jason's and i encounter.

While we sat down waiting on the other girls, we talked about alot of things, i really haven't seen her this free with me that's how i knew this trip was going to be amazing.

The other girls came and our driver moved the van. Twenty minutes later solange yelled

Solo: so ya all really gon keep pressing on your stupid ass phones.

Nicki: why don't we play a game

Solo: what game

Kelly: maybe truth and dare

Bey: nah thats a dumbass game

Solo: whatever

Bey Pov

So Nicki told me about she and Jason and I'm not even bothered I'm done with him anyways.

Nicki is trying to be a friend its so obvious and I'll say I'm impressed with how hard she's trying, when she brought the idea of a road trip i was most excited even though i didn't show it.

And I have been thinking about her lately, more than i ought to, i felt a smile on my lips because i was thinking about her again.

I could feel myself drifting to sleep

I felt someone tap me on my laps, i opened my eyes seeing Nicki i looked round the van and noticed we were alone.

While i wondered where the rest had gone i felt her latch onto my lips stealing a kiss.

The fuck is she doing i tried pushing her off but she was hovering over me with her hands tightly clipped to my arms making it impossible to get out of her grip.

She deepened the kiss and a moan accidentally escaped my mouth. She left my lips to my neck

Bey: Nicki stop what are you doing

Nicki: Don't stress it babe just enjoy it.

Before i could voice another reply she sucked on my spot making me to throw my head backwards

She held my breast softly like she was trying to measure something.

She unbuttoned my blouse, took it of my body and threw it on the floor, then reached for my jeans unzipped it slowly removing it, her lips was no longer on my neck, she was staring directly at me looking at me straight in the eyes,

while she removed the jeans the intensity of her stare increased as if she was looking at my soul.

She finally removed the jeans, and the focus of her gaze changed, she smiled watching my now soaked pants in awe, i swallowed hard as she moved my pant to the side slowly,

She rubbed my p***y with her thumb, besides the electrifying sensation i could her the sound of my juices with each movement her thumb made.

I felt her index finger on my entrance then i heard.

Kelly: BEYONCEEEEE

Shit i rose my head, looking round i was fully clothed, with every single person in the room staring at me.

It was just a dream