Blue

Bey POV
9:20am
Thursday 8th of Aug 2019

Work today wasn't it at all I was tired and oughhh my baby is coming back home today she went to her paternal grandma place for holiday....

Gloria wasn't really in support of me and Shawn's marriage, but when he died she was there for me and I'm kind of grateful for that.

Most Holidays blue went over to Gloria's place, while my mum keeps her for most of the weekends when school was in session.

Just on queue my phone rang and it was Gloria calling

Bey: Hello

Gloria: How are you Beyonce

Bey: I'm fine and you

Gloria: I'm good can you come pick blue right now have got something to handle right now and there's nobody to watch her.

Bey: (sighs) I'll be there in 30.

Gloria hangs up

Thank God Nicki wasn't on seat right now , I'll just quickly go get blue .

I quickly locked up my cubicle and left for Gloria's.

When I got there I knocked and I heard a little feet run to the door I also heard Gloria yelling form inside

Gloria: quit trying me blue or I'm gonna woop your black ass.

Blue laughed and opened the door for me hugging me immediately she sets her eyes on me

Blue: Mama

Bey: my baby

Gloria: you've got to warn your child she stays trying me .

Blue: love you grandma

Gloria: get going blue I'm tired of having you in my house.

Blue ran and hugged Gloria

Gloria:love you child , Beyonce take care of my baby and take care of your self

Bey: OK ma'm

We left the house and got into the car.

Blue: mama I missed you

Bey: missed you too chunky

Blue: mama are we going home

Bey: no baby

I didn't even think of that I don't think Nicki would be cool with me having a child at work.

Bey: we going to my office

Blue: yeeaaaa have never been to your office before ,can we get some food before we go to your office.

Ughhh the best thing about not having blue around was her disturbance .

I stopped and got her some food , I pulled up and held blue with my left Hands and her food and my purse with the other as I walked into the office , immediately I got to my floor I saw Nicki standing in front of my cubicle.

Nicki: where have you been bey

Blue: mama is this your friend

Nicki POV

😳😳😳 did this child just call Beyonce mama,

Nicki: yea baby I'm her friend

She ran to me giving me a hug

Blue: hi mama's friend I'm Blue

Nicki: and I'm Nicki princess

Beyonce: I went to get her from her grandma's place.

Nicki: there's nothing serious for you to do ,you can close early let's say in an hour.

Bey:OK let me quickly wrap things up for the day ,blue come seat on mama's chair

Nicki: uh uh she ain't staying there ,blue baby you want to come with me to my office.

Blue: yes aunty Nicki

She held my hands and I led her to my office.
Blue is an amazing child and she told me a lot about Beyonce , who would have thought Beyonce was a mother ,knowing about this part of her,has slowly brought a soft spot for her.

About 45 mins later she came back telling me she was ready to leave ,me and blue said our good byes .

She turned her back and I noticed something I didn't notice all day

How can you have a whole fucking child and still look this hot...hmmm I'm amazed and it makes me appreciate her.

End of chapter
Please vote and comments