Something Different

6:35am
Beyonce's Residence

BEY POV
My alarm wasn't the reason I was awake, Nicki turned away from me facing the other side of the bed making me wake up.

Me and Nicki have been doing this whole relationship thing for a hot minute and I can't complain because she's been the best.

After her apologizing in the office the other day, she came over to my place, and of course blue was happy to see her,I'm not even going to lie they looked good together and Nicki was really good with blue, like they ate on the same plate and kept running around the house making the whole house a mess.

Blue doesn't like eating with people myself included so that's a first as much as the whole scene brought smile to my face I was skeptical about blue being fond of Nicki.

That's my baby girl right there I don't want her getting attached to any temporary person,she wasn't close to Jason and I understood that she wasn't ready to have a man in the house after her father's death but she being all over Nicki really scares me.

What if we break up, what if she just thinks Nicki is my friend,how I'm I going to explain to my daughter that I'm in a relationship with a lady like myself.

What if it affects her social orientation, her friends at school might not understand it too, the people from church, my mum,mama Gloria, damn solo and Kelly doesn't even know about us.

After she put blue to sleep we had the conversation that led to her sleeping on my bed right now.

FLASH BACK

Writer's Pov

After all the eating and running around blue and Nicki did, blue was exhausted and she slept of, Nicki helped bey take the little girl to her room.

Nicki: that girl is so energetic

Bey : (laughs) my mama said I was like that as a child

Nicki:(smiles) I can only imagine

Bey: so about us, Nicki I want to know what your intentions are, I'm not getting any younger and at this point of my life the only reason I'll date someone is if they have permanent plans for me and my child, and anything unstable wouldn't help blue, I don't want her confused.

Nicki: Bey I love you, and I want to spend every day developing this feeling I have for you, I'm serious about this, about us. I want a relationship with you for real, I want you and everything that goes with you.

Nicki turned away from bey because her eyes were about to drop a tear and she just didn't know why she was crying.

Nicki: let's make this official, Beyonce will you be my girlfriend.

Beyonce just smiled and gave her a little nod,Nicki drew closer to her her kissing her forehead with her hand wrapped around her waist.

One thing led to another and they made love that night, both parties was unsure of what the future had for them but they knew that with the right effort and and love this could be something real.

This wasn't the first time onika touched a lady but it felt all new to her, Beyonce felt like an angel that was sent to her to change her perspective, she explored every part of her body and kept wondering how someone could be this beautiful.

Beyonce on the other hand was surprised with the way Nicki was acting although she had fragments the first time they were together in her memory, she has never had someone treat her body with so much respect and love, she was been handled like she was going to break with the slightest mistake.

She was a very beautiful lady and she knew that but she has never received the number of compliments she was receiving right now.

As Nicki made love to her she was so engrossed in making sure beyonce was well taking care of, she moved in and out of her slowly taking in the other woman's beauty allowing herself truly feel the moment,she loved how she felt, she has never made love to anyone before, she has never felt like she needed to put someone's else pleasure above hers.

This had to be love, after they both came down from the passion with multiple orgasms,Nicki slept holding on to an already sleeping beyonce after dropping little kisses here and there.

FLASH BACK OVER.

BEY POV
After that night things just felt right with Nicki,we even went on a vacation last weekend, and with us not telling anybody about us we had to cover under the flag of a business meeting.

The weekend was fun, I felt loved and important all her attention was on me and it was different from any experience I have ever had.

My alarm rang I woke Nicki asking her to go home and prepare for work while I prepared for work.

Thanks for reading
Please like
Comment and share to your friends
What are your thoughts on their relationship?