EP~1

Ep.1~
"Jungkook, you got all the questions right and the best in the class!" The teacher clapped his hands and some of the students joined in but he did hear what they really thought of him and it only made him mad. He got pretty good at controlling his emotions because if he didn't it would be a mess this whole school was fake.

"He is such a teacher's pet" the girl who was asking for his help the other day thought. "He's lucky he's smart because his looks won't get him anywhere" thought a boy who Jungkook never talked to before. "What a nerd probably cheated" the boy to his right said. Jungkook looked to his right and said "how did I cheat if I was the only one who got all the questions right dumbass."

Just then the teacher called out "oh yes Mr.Kim, you got the lowest score of the whole class..." the teacher trailed off. Jungkook could hear the scare in his voice but when Taehyung looked the teacher dead in his eyes and you could feel the anger radiating off of Taehyung made Jungkook and the class go dead silent, no one dared to speak or even breathe too loud, when Taehyung spoke in a deep and dominant voice,

"No I didn't, last time I checked I got all the questions right."

He spoke that sentence, a mere 13 words of lies, as if were the true, Jungkook eyes slowly went to look at Taehyung's paper as he took a peek at his paper he released there wasn't even nothing even filled out but the initial 'K.TH' and out of nowhere the teacher squeaked out a "R-R-Right Mr.Kim m-my apologies and it w-won't happen again" and bowed.

Taehyung went up to the teacher and whispered in his ear in a deep intimidating voice that only Jungkook and the teacher could hear "it better not or else there will be consequences for your actions". The bell rang and as Taehyung walked out of the class the rest of the students went right after he did, but little did Jungkook know Taehyung was waiting for him by the door.

Taehyung saw Jungkook come out last and threw him on the floor "so you thought it was ok to call me a dumbass and you thought I was going to let you get away with that" he laughed. Jungkook sat there shook his head and chucked "It's not my fault you don't know simple math" Jungkook whispered, just as he said that the teacher walked out of class, and Jungkook yelled for help but he just kept walking.

Taehyung looked down at jungkook and said, "your smart ass should have known I have that teacher do whatever I say, you're also smart enough to know you don't mess with me". Then he started beating up Jungkook, he decided to not fight back but to try and protect himself. He had scars, bruises, and a black eye in less than 4 minutes. Taehyung leaned over and said "if you talk to me again or so much as look at me the wrong way, you'll get way worse then this...stay in your place, Jackass".

Taehyung walked away and didn't look back as jungkook layed on the floor the bell rang for the last class of the day Jungkook got up after Taehyung was out of sight and he decided to go home early his hyungs wouldn't mind but just in case he sent them a quick text and left.

(597 words)