EP~4

EP~4
Narrator pov
Jungkook was woken up by a bright, smiling hoseok "wakey wakey eggs and bacon" hoseok said trying to get Jungkook out of bed. Jungkook liked to sleep and didn't want to get up or see Taehyung he mumbled "I'll just be late today."

"Jin hyung said he wanted you to go to school. It was safer and more people around so you wouldn't get hurt." hoseok stated "but I could beat a white haired and plus it's safe at the house too." Jungkook mumbled.

"So you want me to tell Jin hyung that you talked back okay... JIN HYUNG HE SAID-''''OK ok fine I'll go"Jungkook gave in. "Ok cool you better be ready in 3 minutes" hoseok said. Everyone ate, got dressed, and then left for school.

Jimin pov
After hearing Jin and Jungkook talking about the werewolfs I was pretty nervous it's not like I'm weak but it was a white haired one of the more powerful ones but I REALLY hope that there isn't a mixed hair because the only one who could beat that would be Jungkook everyone else would be helpless in that whole situation.

Werewolves in our forest is a situation we need to deal with and everyone knows it. "Jimin you've been awfully quiet today how about you" the teacher spoke loud enough to snap jimin out if his daze "uhhhh ummmm what was the question aga-" " -67" the girl in the far right thought next to me "-67" I said trying to sound like I knew it the teacher looked at me for a few seconds and then said "correct I don't know how you figured it out but next time please pay attention."

'ugh that was a close one anyways but anyways that girl I really gotta thank her plus she is really cute but sadly not as cute as him' I thought as I looked at Min Yoongi who was sleeping in class again. as I finished glancing at yoongi I saw the girl frowned as if she knew what I thought, wired, but I kept listening to the teacher and then the bell rung telling us it's lunch time I got up and went to go and say thank you to the girl but she wasn't there she was the first to leave the class.

Jimin walked into the Café where hoseok and Jin were waiting but again no Jungkook 'I swear that boy and his hunger is going to drive me crazy' jimin thought 'yeah but I didn't get any text from him he's probably just late' hoseok thought. Jimin sat down and hoseok and Jin were talking about Namjoon and Yoongi and which one looked better "it's clearly Namjoon he is so smart and his white hair is just everything I think it's natural" Jin said confidently

Hoseok sat back in his chair and after sipping from his cup spoke loudly and clearly "Yoongi's black hair just goes perfect which his skin" "I saw a girl today and she was really pretty like beautiful" " JIMIN WERE GAY she was probably really pretty but we only have eyes for one person" Jin practically yelled "okay okay shh where Jungkook always late that boy." jimin said 'yoongi is kinda cute but hobi wants him and I wanna be a good friend' jimin drank his juice and thought whole looking out the window.

Narrator pov
Jungkook was still in the hallway getting bullied by Taehyung who had told him to give him his homework for multiple classes and Jungkook did what he was told as he looked up from the floor seeing taehyung in all his glory as the light from the sun through the window hit his face jungkook couldn't help but feel somewhat sad and disappointed in himself. He wondered 'why Taehyung... why' he looked away when handing him his work.

Once he gave up his work Taehyung still beat him up and then walked off as if he was a bug Jungkook wanted to just die right then and there he wanted Taehyung to hug him not punch him, kiss him not kick him, he wanted Taehyung but clearly he didn't want jungkook. Jungkook couldn't cry right now he couldn't feel bad for himself right now he needed air so he walked around the school only notice one white haired man walking around and then he thought 'it couldn't be' jungkook put his blocker on this mind once he saw the white haired male he forgot to put it up while dealing with Taehyung.

(764 words)