Ep~9

NOT EDDITED

Ep~9
Jins pov

After giving jungkook his food, telling him goodbye then leaving with the other two, I could tell that they were wondering what the plan was, I was just waiting for one of them to ask.

" Jin hyunggg what's the plan" Jimin asked me and I could see hoseok nodding "yeah what is the plan I don't understand how you even know he thinks he owns the school and what do you think were gonna do" hoseok said as we continued to wake to the school.

"Welllllllll I know that's thinks he owns the school because of the things Jungkook has told me about his attitude and how he treats the staff at the school." I told Jimin and Hoseok while still looking where I was going, because they weren't " what does that have to do with showing him he's nothing?" Hoseok whined and stomped his feet while throwing his arms around.

"Well think about it, he thinks he has 'control' over the school" I said while putting up quotations marks with my fingers over control and I could see hoseok was still confused while jimin looked like he got it and spoke up.

"we take the control from him by TAKING IT FROM THE TEACHERS STAFF AND ADMINISTRATORS" he said excitedly

I nodded while hoseok looked like he got the idea and gist of what we're doing as we were waking up to the school I told them the rest of the plan.

"First is the principle if we have too then we will use our abilities but if we don't need to them we won't after that next is the assistant princale and after that the teachers will bow to us like flys simple" I chuckled a little at my little speach but just by looking at their faces I could tell they didn't get it, it's not like they are dumb but can be slow at times.

We were walking up to the school after and I could hear people talking and laughing but I needed to countie this talk.

"Put your blockers down, we're here don't want people knowing about what we're doing just yet" I told them and began to think knowing we were too far away from jungkook so he couldn't hear us.

'Look we can just use our abilities but where's the fun in that we're gonna get black mail on the teachers from the principal and if they don't have any black mail material, then we'll cross that bridge when we get there, but with the principal we'll need to show him who's boss and how his school can be take anyway along with his house and car and all of his possessions I don't care about his family or his feelings this whole school can burn for making jungkook cry.' I was so angry and no one dared even look at my direction feeling the anger energy flow off of me.

'Right when do we start this plan then' jimin asked 'today after school the principal should still be here and after that we get the black mail we need and get the teachers and other staff members' I finished and saw the other nod and I put my blocker up and hear jimin and hoseok say they were going to class when the bell rung I wished them a goodbye and saw Namjoon standing by his locker with Taehyung and Yoongi.

I went up to them and looked Taehyung in the eye, he looked at me back and said "problem?" I swear I never wanted to fight someone any more than that moment. "hey Jin what's wrong?" Namjoon said as he put his arms around me but I quickly pushed them off I didn't stop looking at Taehyung the whole time.

"Namjoon were done and Taehyung if you ever touch jungkook again I swear you will regret it I don't want to see you around jungkook ever again unless it's in class and even then don't speak to him your not worth his words and I don't want to repeat myself" I spoke in a clear tone and a dark voice Taehyung looked frightened but went back to his normal emontess face Namjoon was looking at me it killed me to do this but I can't have any ties to Taehyung, Namjoon looked like he was about to cry as, yoongi looked like he was about to fight. "Yoongi don't," Namjoon said in a deep alpha like voice.

"Tell Jungkook I said when he can face me like a man and not like a little bitch boy then I'll think about it until then when his older brother has to fight his battles he gets no respect from me also check who you're talking to I run this school just like how I can run you and your brothers into the group your nothing" Taehyung laughed as blood boil and I had to remind myself that 'Jungkook likes him  and I can't hurt him' taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out as my eyes never left Taehyung's spoke once again

"You think you run this school huh well as your punishment for messing with my family I'll take that away from you." I turned my back and walked away but still heard Namjoon sobbing and finally said something

"JIN" I didn't stop or look back I kept walking "SEOKJIN COME BACK" I wanted to but couldn't and kept walking on my way to class "SEOKJIN MY MATE MY ONLY LOVE I..i..I need you" I stopped and was about to turn around but the image of jungkook crying showed in my head and I started walking again.

I heard Namjoon crying and tears ran down my face as I Namjoon walked away as the late bell ran but no one was in the hallways but us anyways.

Authors pov

As Jin was walking away he didn't realize that his emotions got the best of him and his blocker was put down. 'I love you too joonie but if Jungkook forgives Taehyung we can be together again but until then goodbye love' all of the wolves and vampires in the area heard Jin but of course Namjoon didn't he was too far gone but Taehyung heard Jin and didn't know how to react.

Sorry i wrote a lot anyways bye 👋🏽
(1070 words)