Ep~12

Ep:12

Taehyung's pov:

After transforming into my wolf form I ran all the way to the forest going through the woods knowing the area very well 'I can't wait for this to be our new hunting grounds and housing places for our pack' I was thinking about all the things we could use this space for after we get the school which came with all this territory.

After a great run I was close to the house and could see the back side of it and ran even faster so I could tell Namjoon the news. Once I got to the front door I changed back into my human form and walked in absolutely naked because our clothes rips off, when we change normally you can hold them in your teeth but I wast that thinking anyways I went in and saw no one but heard talking, mumbling and the sound of soft crying. I could only guess it was Namjoon.

I went to my room first and put some underwear on and then walked to Namjoons a room and saw him on the bed clothes and shoes thrown all over the room and he looked a mess yoongi was sitting next to him the on he bed rubbing his back and telling him I was gonna fix everything once I heard that I spoke up.

"Of course I fixed everything and all you have to do Namjoon is look pretty" I smiled my brightest smile trying to lift Namjoons mood up. He and yoongi looked at me as if I spoke nonsense. "You did what I told you to do," Yoongi quirked his eyebrow while questioning me and my actions.

"Kind of, but not really, almost, well Jin said he wouldn't even look at Namjoon again until jungkook accepted my apology and so I told them to meet me and Namjoon at the school where I can apologize and you and Jin can get back together" I smiled again knowing I fixed everything and Namjoon would have his mate back.

"Really you did that for me you didn't have too" Namjoon looked at me with red eyes and clear tear stains on his face.

He looked like a mess.

"Yes I did have to do this for you I'm sorry that I didn't think about what I did before I did it and almost coast you you're mate but I hope this can help you accept my apology" I looked Namjoon in his eyes while saying that and somehow I could feel that he could feel that i was serious.

"What about Kayla and I haven't even packed neither have you when will they get there what if they are already there we should go" Namjoon said quickly and I could tell he was getting happier, "Yoongi hyung can you pack me and Namjoons bags and wait here with Kayla when she comes" I said and hoped yoongi would say yes.

Yoongi roller his eyes "please yoongi I'll pay you back for this later" Namjoon begged yoongi as well "fine hurry up and go before they leave and both of y'all better pay me back" yoongi huffed and stared to fold Namjoon clothes I went into my room and got some clothes and went outside with Namjoon who was now naked and ready to leave.

——————

When we got close enough to the school we changed back and put our clothes on even though they had a little slobber on them but not noticeable. Me and Namjoon walked out of the woods and I could tell he was nervous so I told him he looked ok and that he didn't need to be nervous.

After walking around the school and going to the front we saw jungkook and Jin walking up the school gate as we just stopped in front of it. Suddenly I got nervous seeing Jungkook in a fluffy greyish sweater with dark blue jeans that showed off his cures and leg muscle beautifully, his glasses slightly falling off his face while he chewed slightly on his bottom lip.

He walked up to Namjoon and I with Jin on his side looking directly at Namjoon "me and jungkook are gonna talk over there while you and Namjoon converse right here" I said while pointed to where me and jungkook were gonna go and talk which was across the street.

"Ok I need to talk to Namjoon about something anyways" Jin said and I could see Namjoon tense at what Jin just said but Jungkook just nodded his head and began to walk across the street. I followed him and we made our way to the bench and sat down.

I took a deep breath and began.

Jins pov:

I saw Jungkook and Taehyung sit down and began talking but I couldn't focus on them right now. I needed to ask Namjon something that's been bugging me since this morning.

"Hello Seokjin how have you been" Namjoon said looking everywhere but me it was cute but I needed answers "why did you call me mate"

(849 words)