EP~3

EP~3
Jin pov
"I'm going to go and hunt by myself. I need some time to think anyways, oh and also I want some meat so I'ma go and hunt animals" Jungkook said and left in the opposite direction of the woods.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Jimin said."probably something happened with Taehyung, but he better be careful it's full moon tonight the werewolves are out tonight"Hosek thought out loud. "They shouldn't be in our territory anyways" jimin said "it's not ours yet jimin we've still gotta meet with them after we decide rather we want the school or not and take it" Jin said.

"well let's just go and get dinner and I see our pray right now"hosek said while looking at some teenagers walking down the street intoxicated "jimin go and get the girl in the right Hosek the boy on the left I'll go for the one in the middle" I command then I sent the signal and they zoomed off looking like a blur once I saw them get the teens I went and sucked some blood out so they would stop screaming and yelling and pass out we got our bodies and proceeded home "no witnesses and no trace just the way I like it" Jin thought to himself.

After a few minutes they got back home and when they opened the door saw Jungkook sitting there with nothing and I right away knew something was up."what happened"Jin asked while running towards Jungkook "I saw a werewolf in OUR forest"Jungkook spat.

"What were you doing in our forest you never hunted down here you said something like it's too easy and not a challenge or some shit and it's not ours yet" Hosek stated. While jimin went to go and drain the bodies." It needs to be, we need to claim it immediately. Jungkook sighed "well what happened" jimin asked from the kitchen while draining the body's.

"let me explain,after I left you guys I didn't want to run into any of them dogs" They all chucked a little at that jungkook counted "so I stayed down here and I was running around looking for something to pray on when I heard a howl and I stopped what I was doing to go and find out if it was a werewolf . When I could see it I saw a whited haired. He looked like the werewolf was hunting around farther in the middle of the back woods and then started running off. I thought if I followed it I would get hurt badly and it could have been a pack nearby, so I came here and waited for you guys." Jungkook stated.

'This was a HUGE problem a mixed hair wolf could kill a vampire but it couldn't kill all us together they were powerful but I was as powerful as a white and the other 2 could match up to a black but Jungkook had the most power out of all of us he could fight a mixed hair but we weren't ready or prepared we couldn't just go and fight, or claim the land, we didn't know where they were or how many more there could be' Jin though just as he was about to talk he saw jimin walk in the room then Jin started.

"Jungkook you did a smart not going the white haired probably smelled you that why it ran away but for the next week we will be doing nothing but training and will go to the school as a break and a safe house, eat and then go rest up starting on Monday we will start training." With that we ate and then went to sleep and that was on a Thursday night.

(636 words)