EP~6

Yoongi pov
Me, Namjoon, and Taehyung we're sitting in the living room. Taehyung and Namjoon were talking and I was just listening thinking about how weird Namjoon was acting lately. 'He's been coming home with hickeys and smelling like sex the stinch was always apparent on the him.

Not to mention he thought he could hide something from me, that's funny cause it's me. I sat here and watched him, before we got to the school this morning, talking about how  he was about to lock down the territory and yet here he is screwing around with someone. I mean I'm not really gonna say anything about it because we have been getting the school but he has to stop this shit like NOW he needs to be focused.

Although Namjoon is the "alpha" of our pack.Me and Taehyung don't call him that, we call him leader or just Namjoon because he's close to us and so his ego doesn't get too big. Namjoon is smart, quick witted, and a talented and skilled fighter as a white haired wolf that was expected.

But Namjoon is a fool sometimes, he needs to be honest with us and tell us what's going on but I'm not gonna bring it up unless he does. Taehyung has also been acting weird. It's like everyone in this house is keeping a secret but me- well I do have one little bitty secret but it's nothing really just a little crush. If Namjoon knew I thought someone was even the slightest bit cute he would ask a million questions and try to play matchmaker and Taehyung would be silently judging-' Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by someone calling his name.

"YOONGI!!!!!" Namjoon yelled. "I've been calling your name but you weren't replying". Namjoon said with a pout "what were you thinking about?" Namjoon asked me "nothing just about how the pack is doing. Is it ok for you to be gone this long what if something happens?" I asked worried for my pack "stop worrying Blood moon has some amazing fighters and I would be a bad alpha to my pack if I was that far away so just in case anything happen we aren't that far away" Namjoon reassures me "these woods aren't claimed yet and so it's basically safe" Namjoon checked while saying that.

hoseok's pov
It was Friday which meant when we got home from school Jin was going to work us to the bone. "I always have to wake these boys up" hoseok mumbled while rolling his eyes and then entering jimin's room then shaking Jimin, telling him to wake up then once he's up hoseok preceded going to jungkooks room doing the same to him.

"jk let's go" "I don't wanna go today," Jungkook whispers from under his cover. "Why, don't you get to see Taehyung?" I make kissing sounds while giggling and jungkook growls. I don't know if it was his name or the kissing sounds. "Jungkook come onnnnnnnnnn" I pleaded jungkook looked at me from under the covers  and said "no" sighing and rejected I said "FINE if you go with us today I'll tell Jin thing to get you 2 bodies for dinner" I said whole holding up two fingers". Needless to say jungkook woke up.

Normally jungkook won't mind going to school because he knew he was supposed to gather information on if anyone was coming to steal their land plus he would be able to see his crush after years of not having one, but we never made the school our land as a result people have tried to take it, we go there every few years or so to check on it for a full school year. None of us know why Jin hyung doesn't claim the land.

Jin was in the kitchen I don't think he notice me come so I observe him 'it's not stalking if we live in the house and related so im spying' hobi thought Jin was acting weird it's not like Jin has never been happy before but it was wired how sometimes he wouldn't come home or come back late at night with hickeys might I add. I mean it's not illegal for him to date or anything but he should tell us and visa versa.

I don't care if he dose or not but I definitely wanna know who it is maybe Namjoon "hahahahahahaha okay sure" I laughed out loud and said,Jin looked up and said "what the hell are you talking about'' handing me a cup of blood and some bread I siped for the cup and then said "who are you dating and don't you dare lie." "I thought u saw you with Namjoon so I wanna know too" Jungkook came down the stairs with a sleepy looking jimin not too far behind. "So Jinnie hyung who is it." A smile was on my face as I saw him slightly panick.

(831 words) yoooo stand ateez