Surprise!

I stared at the small plus that was on the test I was holding. My mouth was agape as my eyesight got blurry, slowly tears slipped down my cheeks. My phone vibrated aggressively. I quickly picked it up and looked at the notifications.

Syd: What happened??
Syd: (Y/N)!!!!

I saw my friend Sydney text me, multiple times.

(Y/n): I'm pregnant. 

Syd: REALLY?? OMGGGG
Syd: I'M COMING OVER RN

I knew I couldn't stop her so I just left her on read and quickly wrapped the test in toilet paper. Beck had been gone on a business trip so I haven't seen him in a few days. A few minutes later I heard frantic knocking on the door and I slowly walked over to the door. I opened it to bright brown eyes staring at my (e/c) ones. Sydney smiled brightly and hugged me quickly, pushing the door open the rest of the way. I giggled and hugged her back.
"How are you gonna tell him?"
She asked and I shrugged while she pulled away from me. She puckered her lips and walked to the couch, plopping onto it.
"What's a cute way to say your pregnant?"
"A note?"
"That's too basic."
She huffed at my idea and leaned back. Her eyes lit up and smiled at me. 
"I got one. We have to go to the store first!"
She said and grabbed my hand, dragging me out the door. 

Time Skip

Beck was coming home today from the trip. I stared at the little piggy bank sitting on the counter. It had 'Baby Savings' written on the sides and a little card saying we had nine months to save up. I rolled my eyes and giggled at the cheesiness of it. The doorknob turned and I glanced at it, seeing it open and Beck standing in the doorway. He had his bag in his hand. He glanced up at me and smiled brightly. 
"Hey, honey."
He said and walked over to me, kicking the door closed. He dropped his bag next to the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 
"I missed you."
I pouted and looked at his blue eyes. He pouted back. 
"I missed you too."
He whined and placed his forehead on mine. I giggled and walked to the fridge, opening it up to make dinner now that I knew he was home. 
"Are we starting a piggy bank now? Wait.."
I heard Beck questioned before his voice trailed off. I turned on my heel. He was holding the note with his mouth agape. He just stared at it before snapping his head up to me. 
"Are you?"
I nodded. His eyes lit up and his lips curled into a bright smile. 
"(Y/n) that's amazing!" 
He ran over to me, pulling me into his embrace. I giggled and hugged him back, laying my head on his chest. 
"Oh my God, I'm going to be a father!" 
He yelled out and held me close. 
"Yes Quentin, you are."