Relax

Beck was still out of the house, he was at work still and I was home alone. I've gotten used to staring at the tv and watching random shows while the shows we watched together gained more and more unwatched episodes on our record list. I sighed as I flipped through the channels. Beck has been busier than usual lately and as normal, it bothers me to sleep alone so I usually stay up to wait till he gets back. I stopped on one of the food channels and stared at the tv. Thoughts clouded my mind, especially ones that I didn't want to think of.
'Maybe I'm not good enough for him'
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I reached for my phone and went on Snapchat. I skipped through some of the stories until (Y/F/n) popped up on my chat. It was a picture and I opened it. Beck was sitting with a guy and a girl and I couldn't see their faces. My heart dropped and my chest started to hurt. I didn't reply I just put my phone down and stared at the floor. My chest started to hurt even more with every breath I took. It tightened more and I gripped my shirt and started to hyperventilate. I couldn't catch my breath and tears started to fall from the pain. I reached out for my phone with a shaky hand. My chest got tighter and tighter with every breath I took. I need to talk to someone. My automatic reaction was to Beck.

(Y/n): Beck can you come home please
I cant breathe
It hurts

Beck: shit honey I'll be right there. Hang on for a little alright
I'll call you when I get in the car.

I pulled at my shirt more and laid on the floor, pulling myself up into a fetal position. I cried and gasped for air. It seemed so hard to get anything to relax even though I knew nothing bad was happening. Maybe I'm just too protective of him. I'm so scared of this ended badly like everything before and I'm scared to lose him. I don't think I could stand to lose him. He gave me so much hope and happiness. Everything changed so much since I've met him. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. Beck's caller ID appeared and I slowly answered it, pulling it up to my ear.
"Hey. What's wrong?"
"I-It hurts.."
"I know darling, I'll be home in a few minutes. Can you stay and talk to me till then?"
I whimpered out a yes and coughed. My chest burned and my lungs burned.
"(Y/n) focus on me, please. I need you to relax. Take a deep breath."
He said softly and I heard a car pull into a driveway. I coughed and panted some more, still pulling at my shirt. I heard the door unlock and the phone hung up. Beck swung the door open and ran over to me on the floor. He fell down next to me, pulling me towards his chest. I cried harder and clung onto him, burying my face into his chest.
"Shh count to 10 and focus on my voice okay?"
I nodded and pulled at his shirt.
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10."
He said every number slowly as I took breaths with each one. I calmed down and he rubbed my back.
"What happened (Y/n)?"
"(Y/F/n) sent me a picture from the bar with you and another girl and guy...I thought you might've moved on. That I'm not good enough.."
I spoke softly and looked down. He clicked his tongue and put his hand around my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. I kept my gaze away from him.
"(Y/n) look at me, honey."
I trailed back to him and he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"Nothing could ever drag me away from you, not even a cousin I didn't know was in New York for her wedding."
He smiled softly. I giggled lightly.
"I'm stupid for jumping to conclusions. You've just been coming home so late and I just thought of the worst."
Beck gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"No, I shouldn't be so late anymore. I promise I'll come home when I get off."
"Really? That would be great and I can actually sleep well."
I said softly and laid my head on his shoulders. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me as he stood up.
"Well let's go to sleep, we can talk in the morning if you want. You look tired."
I nodded and closed my eyes, burying my face into the crook of his neck.