Part 21 - Let's be real for a moment...

Your POV.....

I already was at Stark Tower. I waited 30 seconds more and Tony was flying next to me. We need to stop this machine before it opens the portal for the Chitauri. These brainless idiots can't even open a box, without shooting at it.... The Chitauri are a very strong group...but they don't own a brain for thinking. They can nothing but destroy. Loki got the most useless people of the whole Universe. They can't even speak ! Pathetic. We saw this... Selvig guy on the machine. Tony spoke....

"Shut it down, Mr. Selvig."

"It's too late ! It can't stop now. It wants to show us something ! ....a new Universe.", he said.

I snorted.

"You mean more, a new enemy with death. A new Universe is a whole new Timeline, idiot. What you mean is a new race of something. It's bullshit !", I said.

"You don't see, what we see..", Selvig said.

"Okay then...", Tony said.

He aimed....

"Stark DON'T !!!!", I yelled.

....and shot at the machine... A shield or something blocked it and threw a hard explosion around itself. The machine didn't even had a scratch. We flew backwards and Selvig got unconscious. I stared at Stark with a death glare and listened to JARVIS.

"The barrier is of pure energy. It's unreachable."

"Alright then...plan B.", Tony said.

Tony looked down and I followed his stare.

"Oh.....shit. Plan B is....what ? Kick Loki until he falls unconscious ? Heh...yeah...that won't work...", I said.

"Just trust me.", Tony said.

"Have a hard time to do something like that....sorry."

He landed on some weird platform. That thing took of his robot uniform. While he walks. Loki walked to the stairs.

"What are you doing ?", I asked.

"Trust me.", he said.

"Not until you tell me what the hell you think you're doing ! He can kill you, by just throwing you out of the window !"

"Just play our little game with."

I huffed and went with Tony inside. Loki was already and started babbling.

"Please tell me you're both going to appeal to my humanity."

"Uh...actually we're planning to threaten you."

I looked at Tony, then at Loki.

"You should have left your armor on for that.", Loki said amused.

"Yeah.", Tony said.

Tony walked with me down the stairs.

"It's seen a bit of mileage and you got the, uh, glow stick of destiny.", Tony answered.

Loki looked at his scepter in amusement.

"Would you like a drink ?", Tony asked Loki.

Loki still looked amused.

"Stalling me won't change anything.", Loki said.

Tony went to his bar of drinks. He turned to him and said...

"No, no, no. Threatening."

Tony turned to me.

"Do you want a drink...Lucie ?"