The first day

I just want to start by saying this is by no means a real story from my life it was just a dream I happened to remember as I woke up this morning and decided to turn it into a story for y'all to enjoy so hear goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have all ages of kids living with me, and a husband that is a "no good bum" according to my dad and yeah I could probably do better but I love'em all as if they were my own. I take care of the house and make the older boys do chores out in the pasture as we live on a farm, not a working farm per say but a farm nun the less and we still have animals that need to be cared for and what have ya. The older girls help me in the house with things like doing the dishes and laundry and other such things of that nature. I feel that the least that any of'em can do is help out around the place or they don't need to stay there any more ya know. Well not very many of'em like this idea but they just go along with it so they don't have to go back out on the streets because most of them were kicked out of their own family homes for one thing or another so they were homeless and I took'em in. I took'em in and gave'em food I gave'em a bed and gave'em clothes and a worm place to stay ya know. Now I've told you about all the homeless kids and that but I haven't told you about little Abigale and Rebeca, they're mine and my husband's and is my only biological babies and they're just the sweetest little things you could ever meet, just "The Apples of My Eye" as they say Abie is a darling little 5 year old little dish water blonde cutie and she just adores the older kids she doesn't relies or care that they aren't really her siblings ya know and Becky well she's just a bit stand offish with Clint the oldest of the homeless boys but she loves being with the rest of the kids. In fact her and Susan are almost inseparable. Well one day when the boys were done with their chores they went out exploring in the woods in the back 40. (That what we call the back yard because it's so far away from the house) Whilst messing around out there they found some kind of shipping container pushily berried in the ground and turned into a shelter of sorts I guess I never saw it myself. Well anyway these kids turned it into their fort, they played in it for hours every day after they did their chores and I never thought anything of it until Jeremy my husband robed a bank and hid out in it and most of the kids followed him. Rebeca, Susan Johnathon and Jazmin stayed with me scared at the house that they would be killed by the cops.