FIFTEEN : FRIEND REQUEST

"This is Eva speaking, Danielle's mother

"This is Eva speaking, Danielle's mother. I received
your number from Daisy in hopes that we can resolve this issue with Cyan. Please call me back at your earliest convenience"

Azure twisted her mouth at the second voicemail she listened to from the concerned mother of her son's classmate, and although it had been a few days since Eva requested the two talk she swore she wasn't ignoring the lady. Between work and the kids, neither Azure or Nico had a chance to reach out and it was clear the women wasn't giving up. Azure honestly didn't know what she wanted to express that was so important, besides the fact that Cyan had clearly taken the bullying route and Danielle was definitely on the other end of that.

Azure knew as a parent it was challenging when learning that another kid was hurting yours, so with that she made a note in her head to reach back out to the lady.

"I will girl, I will" she mumbled to herself while moving through her lesson plan for the day. With a month and a half into the school year, she finally found her footing with the whole teacher thing and was actually enjoying it.

At the moment she was moving onto the history of art, where she would discuss famous and historical artists and their impact. She stood from her desk and began to tape the pictures of painters she printed out from google onto the board. Afterwards Azure stepped back, her fingers tapping at her chin while she assessed the set up.

Deciding it was good enough, she glanced at her watch to see there was still a ten minute gap before her class started. A bathroom break was much needed, so she grabbed her phone and hurried out into the hallway towards the faculty bathroom.

"Yesss Armani" she answered the second she spotted her sister in law's call.

"Why you gotta answer like that? Sheesh" Armani responded, knowing good and well why.

"Because I already know what you're going to ask, and I told you my name is Bennet and I ain't in it" Azure told her, "I have my own dad to worry about"

After her dad's card declined followed up by her being un-invited to the dress fitting, Azure was still very curious as to what was going on in his new household and while she told herself she would find out she was behind on that as well.

Armani on the other hand was still on the hunt for Shonda, as she wanted to get to the bottom of everything and she didn't want to hear it from Muh. Hearing that he had even hidden such a big secret from her mother, Armani was convinced her father had lost her complete trust. It was to the point she didn't even want to talk to him, because she wasn't sure what would or wouldn't be a lie.

"All I need you to do is give me your password to instagram so I can request Shonda and check out her page. It's private and I know she won't accept me, and she doesn't post that much on facebook. I have to find her and talk to her"