J&A #157

Bold is James
Bold and Italic is Aaliyah

James
I'm pulling into the driveway and i see Aaliyah's car sitting there so i imagine she got off work early. I walk up the walk and open the door and i can hear clattering in the kitchen. So i wall up behind her and when i get in the door way i can see her back and i speak up and ask "Hey babe. How was wor- HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED?!" She stands up fully and i can see her situation clearly now. How the hell did she manage to become soaking wet, somehow covered in flour and honey, with pieces of grass stuck in her hair, and a single pine cone sitting on the side of her head. She bites her lip and sighs," Well you could say I'm having what some call a 'bad day', and as you can see from the state of the kitchen it's not going well." In monotone and i can really tell that today was not her day. I nod and gesture towards the bathroom " i think you should go shower babe and i will uh clean this, whatever this is up." She leans up and kisses me and says thank you then walks into the bathroom and i can hear the shower turn on. I turn back towards the kitchen and runs a hand through my hair and say to myself "how the fuck am i going to clean this up." I grab a mop, vacuum, rags, water and soap and get to cleaning up. By the time i finish she's finished showering and put on some leggings and one of my hoodies. Looking up i see her leaning against the wall "you look nice baby" and she smiles and replies " so do you I'm kinda feeling the hole apron and rubber gloves J." I get up and take off my gloves and wrap her in a hug,"I'm sorry you're havin a bad day" she nods "it's alright just one of those ya know" and i hum and pick her up and carry her up to bed cause a nap will fix her mood most definitely. "You sleep and ill wake you up later and we'll go get food or somethin." She yawns and buries in the blankets and makes a sound of approval at my plans. Leaving her to sleep i kiss her head and walk out closing the door and heading downstairs to rest.