The Unknown Couple INTRO

Bold is James
Bold and Italic is Aaliyah

This is part of a series
Chapters are short btw

These two were oblivious and loved each other every one saw it but them.

Intro
    James walks into school, the first day of school, new and exciting. Something is missing though, he scans the room for that head of pink braids. It's not long till he finds her. Aaliyah, 5'4, with the prettiest eyes and smile you've ever seen, not that james would admit to her. He walks over and she's turned around talking to sam her best friend. He approaches her from behind and pokes her side, to see her jump at the sudden touch. She whips around and punches him in the shoulder," James! You can't do that to people, oh my i can't believe you!" she says slowly getting louder and higher pitched. James only shrugs and looks down to meet her eyes and smiles " just wanted to scare you liyah, did it work? Cause by the way you jumped i'm pretty sure i did."    he adjusts his backpack strap and turns around heading for the stairs. Alongside James is Aaliyah, who'd finally caught up with him, a little winded she asks him " J what's your schedule look like?" Without even looking back he hands her his phone and says " Liyah im surprised that you don't know it by heart judging by the amount of times you've asked me to see my schedule" Aaliyah scrolling through his phone looking for the photo finds it and elbows James in the side and tells him" we've got the same lunch and the same first and second hours on A day!!" smiling up at him one that James returns gladly.
They reach the top of the stairs and walk down the hallway towards the english room. Behind them are some of the football team more specifically Jack, Lucas, and Bradley. All standing in a circle before James and Aaliyah reached the top talking about parties and upcoming games and practices. Jack looks up for a moment to see Aaliyah as she's walking down the hallway and elbows his teammates that are standing by him. "Ow!!" they both say rubbing their sides, Jack simply rolls his eyes and nods his head towards Aaliyah. "When did she get hot? Cause i remember her from last year and she most definitely didn't look like that." says Jack in confusion. Bradley shrugs and replies with a simple shrug and Lucas seems to be too distracted to answer while staring at her. Walking into class Aaliyah heads towards a table situated near the back and James takes a seat to her side and drops his backpack on the floor next to him relaxing into his chair, while she plays on her phone. More kids flood into the class slowly and sitting down, doing the same thing as the two. Just waiting for the bell to ring.