J&A #145

Bold is James
Bold Italic is Aaliyah

Aaliyah
Sleeping has been so hard this week, especially with James gone. I'm wrapped up in my blanket watching Moana for the third time this week and i start to doze off. I wake up to my phone blaring paramedic from black panther and i reach to see who it is and my phones says 'James ❤️' across the top. I pick it up an answer "yes jamie?" I can hear his noise of disapproval "you know that i hate it when you call me that. My name is James and i missed you ya know." I roll my eyes and put my phone on speaker and rolls to face it, "okay okay i know not to call you Jamie, how has your trip been babe?" I can hear him shuffling around in the background," oh you know the usual working out, practicing for the next game,playing in games. All that athletic kinda stuff. How about you gorgeous do anything fun without me" i smile and roll my eyes,"the only fun thing i did was go get my nails done and i changed my hair." I hear his movements stop, "you what?" "I changed my hair it's different than last time i think you'll like it." "I liked the braids tho, but we'll see and you almost lost our streaks baby." "I totally didn't that was all you J, and have you won any games?" "Yeah we won a few and now we're just chilling at the hotel because we have another game tomorrow morning." "Okay let me know how it goes alright" "yeah i will I've gotta go I'll talk to you tomorrow though." "Love you" "Love you too" and then he hangs up the phone and i roll over and close my eyes falling asleep. I hear that blaring again and i groan cause i know I've only been asleep for at least two hours, "yes James?" "Hey babe i just wanted to tell you get a good nights sleep and don't stay up too late. You know a queen like you needs her rest." "Okay thank you for that J. Also you just woke me up you piece of SHIT." I can hear him make a sound and i hear him clear his throat and say," alright I'll leave you to get some sleep i love you and goodnight." And then he hangs up and i sigh and close my eyes again hoping i can get some peace and quiet without that damn ringtone going off. So i relax and get comfortable and fall asleep.