Nove

Liked by rryliiee, seaveydaniel, calmdownsam and 26,742 others

Robinhoodx: What that mouth do?

Comments

rryliiee: KEEP IT FAMILY FRIENDLY

calmdownsam: The lollipop matches your lipstick

Seaveydaniel: That mouth can eat food.

Robinhoodx: @calmdownsam that was the whole point 😉

User1: How does one person look so stunning?

The day came for me to meet Zach's parents. I was a nervous wreck. Zach held my hand we walked to the door. He gave me a reasurring squeeze and winked at me. He knocked on the door and a woman answered. "Zach!" She exclaimed before hugging him. "Hi mum," Zach commented. He smiled at me and his mum turned to me. "And you must be Rylie," She smiled. She hugged me and smiled at me and Zach. "I'm Myta," She told me.

We sat on the couch waiting for Zach's dad and his siblings to come downstairs. I kept playing how we met in our head so I wouldn't mess up the lie. "You'll do great," Zach whispered. I smiled at him and then the rest of his family came down. "Hi Rylie," His dad said," I'm Josh." He sat down next to Myta. "I'm Ryan. The best person ever," A younger boy introduced himself. "Your not better than me though," Zach scoffed. I smiled at him and turned my attention to the next person. "Hi! I'm Reese," She beamed. She shook my hand and sat down. "Now onto the interrogation," Myta joked," What do you work as Rylie?"
"I'm actually a YouTube," I told her.
"Sounds nice. What type of channel?" Ryan quizzed. "A vlogish type channel. It revolves around Leigh," I responded. "Speaking of Leigh, how is she?" Josh questioned.
"She's doing amazing!" Zach replied for me. We continued talking till the dreaded question was asked. "How did you two meet?" Myta queried.
"I went to a concert with my friend and it was Why don't we. We had limelight and I started speaking to Zach. After the show, we kept bumping into each other until he made me spill my drinks and offered to buy my another one. We ended up hanging out with each other after that," I explained.
"And how old is Leigh?"
"10 months," I responded.
"Were you and Zach together when you had her?" She questioned.
"Not fully together. We were going in dates," I lied. Zach smiled at me. I got the lie right.

That night me and Zach walked home. "It wasn't as bad as I thought," I confessed. "I told you. Now we have to deal with Daniel and Jack making fun of us for last night," Zach complained. "Oh yeah. They weren't awake when we left," I remembered. Zach opened the door and we saw Jack and Daniel on the couch. "Hey," Zach called out. "Thanks for last night by the way. I really wanted to hear Rylie screaming your name whilst watching a Disney movie with Lavender," Jack argued.
"Sorry," We both said. Daniel wasn't fazed and kept watching a blank tv. "Daniel?" I asked.
"Sorry. Is Robin busy tomorrow?" He replied. "I don't think so. Why?" I quizzed. "Just wanted to know."