Cinque

I'd taken some of my stuff to Robin's and was on my way to the airport. Harry came with me so he could meet Zach. "Is this Zach kid ok?" Harry asked me. "Yes! Now stop asking me!" I complained. "I just want you to be safe!" He argued. I sighed and pulled into a parking space. "Get in the back," I ordered.
"No," Harry denied.
"Just get in the back!"
"Can we get KFC on the way back?" He begged. "Fine. Get in the back," I agreed. Harry climbed into the back just as Zach walked out of the airport. I got out the car and waved him over. He smiled at me and walked over.

"Hey," Zach said as he got in the car. I smiled at him and then Harry leaned forward. "Hello Zach. I have some questions," Harry stated.
"Who is this?" Zach asked me.
"That's my brother. We're twins," I replied. "Yeah. I'm protecting her!" Harry exclaimed. "We're getting food now!" I declared to Harry.
"I'll shut up," Harry muttered.
I started driving and Zach started talking to me. "Where's Leigh?" Zach questioned. "She's at home. You'll be able to see her soon," I justified.
"I'm guessing she's asleep?"
"Yeah. So we have some time to do stuff."

We got Harry's food and dropped him at home. "Do you not live with him?" Zach asked. I shook my head and started driving. "I live just a few minutes away," I told him.
"Oh right. How's Leigh been?" He questioned. "Good. She's been doing great," I replied.
"No offence, but it feels awkward," He commented. "It does. Maybe once we get back it'll be fine."

Me and Zach got back and Leigh was still sleeping. "There's a spare room if you want to pit your stuff there," I told Zach. I showed him to the room and he put his stuff in there. "I'll let you get settled and you can do whatever you want," I explained. I left his room and went to check on Leigh. She was still asleep so I went to make food. Zach came downstairs and looked at me. "Everything ok?" I asked him. "Yeah um, I just wanna catch up on stuff," Zach smiled. I finished making the food and sat on the sofa. "What do you want to know?" I questioned.
"Anything you want," He replied.
"How about I tell you something and you tell me something?" I suggested.
"Sure," He agreed.
"Ok um," I thought for a bit," I can't cook."
"Wow that's basic. So for me, I have a daughter," Zach laughed.
"Well done dumbo, I did give birth to her!" I exclaimed.
"Still, it was something to say!" He responded. I laughed at him and heard Leigh crying. "I'll go get her."

The next day, I woke up to feed Leigh when I heard Zach downstairs. "Don't tell mummy the secret ok?" I heard Zach say. I waited to see what would happen. "I still love you though and I'm happy I met mummy," He continued. I saw Leigh smile at him which caused me to smile. "I'm guessing mummy is sleeping? And she missed your first smile!" He exclaimed. I continued walking down the stairs and Zach saw me. "Finally! You missed her smiling," He told me.
"I can make her smile again!" I laughed, taking her off Zach and tickling her. She started smiling again and I gave her back to Zach. "Told you!" I shouted whilst going into the kitchen. He followed me in. "So what are we doing today?" He asked.
"We could take Leigh to the beach? She loves it there," I suggested.
"Yeah sure. It'll be a fun thing to do if Leigh enjoys it," He agreed. I watched him go upstairs to get her ready and did the same.

We were walking down the street when I saw my mum. "Zach hide!" I hissed as I pushed him behind a hedge. "Oh hey Rylie!" My mum smiled. "Hey mum. Are you on your way to work?" I asked her.
"Yeah. How come your near Robin's old place?" She replied.
"Me and my friend were just walking down here," I told her.
"Where is she?" My mum questioned.
"She's gone to get something at her place. I'm just waiting for her" I responded. "Oh well I hope you guys have a good day with little Leigh," She cooed. She walked away and I offered my hand to Zach. "That hurt by the way," Zach complained.
"Sorry, I just don't want me mum to see you yet," I apologized. Zach held my hand. "Its fine. It's probably awkward after telling her that your ad was Leigh's dad," He resurred me. I looked into his eyes and held his hand back. "Yeah..." I whispered. We stayed looking at each other like this till Leigh started crying. "Leigh's crying," I laughed.
"Oh yeah um sorry," He let go of my hand. As I was sorting Leigh, I felt Zach watching me. I turned round and he kissed me. "Oh!" After a while, He pulled away. "I'm sorry," He looked down. "We seem to be apologizing a lot," I giggled.
"Yeah. I also have something to tell you," Zach commented.
"Yeah?" I quizzed.
"I'm staying two weeks instead of one," He answered.
"Nice. Beach?"