Quattordici

Liked by HeatherCox, Robinhoodx, imzachherron and 26,916 others

rryliiee: Me and Leigh are ready for a day at the beach! New video out now

Comments

User1: Hope you two enjoy it!

imzachherron: Sorry I can't be there

rryliee_fan: You two look so cute together!

Robinhoodx: So glad I get to see my favourite baby girl!

ItssAubrey: Glad we're finally meeting! I love Leigh and you so much!

User2: @ItssAubrey who are you?

I turned round and saw Nick. "Go away!" I shouted at him before trying to catch up with Zach. "Rylie, listen to me please. I love you and I wanted to tell you that I miss your smile and the way you'd always make time for me. I want to hold you in my arms again," Nick commented. He went to try and kiss me but I pushed him away. "You dick! I'm happy without you. You should rot in hell, no wonder your ex said your the worst person she'd ever dated," I told him. I walked away but felt him following me. I called Zach and luckily he answered. "What's wrong?"
"I'm being followed. Where are you?" I questioned. "I think I can see you. Just keep walking," Zach replied before ending the call. I kept walking and eventually reached Zach. I finally looked behind me and saw no one. "Lying to get my attention. Come on Rylie. Your better than that," Zach shook his head. "I swear he was following me," I whispered.
"Let's just go home ok?"

The calls from Nick stopped and me and Zach went back to normal. "Date tonight?" Zach quizzed.
"Sure. Where do you want to go?"
"We could stay here and watch a movie," He suggested.
"That sounds like fun," I smiled. Zach smiled back at me and we went to target to get some snacks.

When we got back, none of the boys were there. "Wonder where they are," I wondered. "Jack is probably with Gabbie and Lav and Daniel is just somewhere," Zach shrugged. We went upstairs and put the movie on. Halfway through the movie, Zach's phone started ringing. "Now it's your phone," I joked. He laughed and answered the phone. I saw his facial expression change and then he looked at me. "I'm sorry babe, but the date needs to be cut short. I have to go to the studio," He told me.
"This late?"
"Yeah. I'll be going tomorrow too," He replied. "Ok," I turned the movie off and Zach got ready to leave. "I'll make it up to you though. Don't worry," Zach kissed me before leaving. I heard the front door close and then silence. Leigh was sleeping and no one was home. I sighed and looked around the room. Then someone knocked on the door. I walked downstairs and tried to see who it was by looking through the windows. I noticed the familiar blonde hair and opened the door.