Chapter 9 ~ Seven minuets in heaven

Song for this chapter Lady Gaga ~ Edge of Glory Acoustic...Skip video to 1:10

~Pingu x

*Kiara's POV*

I'm too scared to show my face now, I made such a fool of myself infront of Fred...Now whats he gonna think of me?

''Hey Kiara, you ready yet?''

Lina shouts from the door of our dorm we're staying in.

I take one last glace at my apperence in the mirror.

I decided to put my big bushy curly hair in a french plait, I'm wearing a simple black t shirt with my baggy black and white patterened leggins.

Here goes nothing.

***

''So, I think we should let the Bouxbaton girls have a go first, you know guests come first...''

I was afraid this was gonna happen.

Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me...

''Kiara said she'll have a go!''

Lina you bitch!

''Je vais vous tuer putain Lina!''

(''I'm going to fucking kill you Lina'')

I curse while slowly walking up to the front.

I pick out a piece of parchment from a hat up the front.

I hope to god its not who I hope its not gonna be, but then again I do...

''Black''

I say to the crowd, theres a few exagerated sighs from some of the Hogwarts guys, until I notice particular red head stand up and make his way through the crowd.

I know it's Fred, because of that familiar sensation at the out of my stomach.

OMG I get to have 7 minuets in heaven with Fred...*Fangirling on the inside*

I slowly step inside the cupboard followed by Fred, as the doors close I catch a glimps of Lina's face with a giant grin covering the bottom half of her face.

"Hi..."

"...Hey..."

This is going to be a long 7 minuets, can't wait.

"...Just kiss me already..."

And before I could answer, our lips were as one, moving in sync with each others as we make out in the darkness of the cupboard.

"...Kiara...Kiara..."

What...?

"Our times nearly up..."

Why did he stop...I was imagining things...wasn't I.

I knew it was too good to be true

The cupboard doors open and I make my way out and sit back down with Lina.

I don't even glance up or look back at Fred.

"Êtes-vous bien Kiara?"

("Are you alright Kiara?")

I look up at Lina, she knows exactly what I'm thinking before I even say it.

We both get up and make our way out of the Room of Requirement and head back to our dorm.

***

*Fred's POV*

You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss Kiara in that one moment.

I had a chance and I blew it.

I hope she's alright.

Should I talk to her?

"...Fred, Fred!"

I look to my left and see George and Lee stood next to me, smirking.

''What?''

I ask. They both exchange a glance and then look back at me.

''What happend in seven minuets of heaven then?''

Ah, well, the girl I've got a massive crush on was stood day dreaming for the whole 7 minuets, makes me think am I that boring?

''Well, Kiara was kinda stood there day dreaming, I tries to start a conversation with her but she just went off in a dase..."

"...Who's Kiara?"

"...Frenchie, you know that Bouxbaton chick with the long lilac hair..."

Oh right, I see, now they know.

"...You like her don't you Freddie?"

Oh well shit...