Chapter three: girl time

We all went to Kate's apartment since she didn't live with her parents and we didn't have to worry about them taking us to school again.
     "How about we practice our hairstyles that we want to do for prom" Renea says
     "Oh yeah that would help, I haven't even thought about hair yet" I say
     "Then I guess it's a perfect time to start" Kate says then we all start to laugh.
     I just put my hair in loose curls and a braid going from each of my temples to the back where they connect. Renea put her hair up in a cute messy but with a fishtail braid going back into it and Kate did a side ponytail with loose curls going out of it. As we all finish our hair we decided to put on our dresses and see how it all looked together. Personally I think everything looks amazing together, we did each others makeup to match our dresses and wow. Everything goes so well together. All of our dresses matched in some way. Renea's dress was so extravagant but simple, it was a black ball gown dress with an ombré on the bottom going into my dark purple and the waist band was the same. Kate's dress was a simple skirt dress that was maroon on the bottom going into the dark purple into the top. We all had boyfriends except for Kate. We knew she liked this one boy named Kaden but she never did anything about it. Me and Renea have been planning to get them together for a while now and when Renea got with Adrian it made things 10x easier because Kaden was his best friend. Adrian had told Renea that Kaden said he liked Kate but was too scared to do anything. So we arranged a little get together, it's just us three girls and the three guys. Noah is friends with Adrian and Kaden but they've gotten closer since we started dating. We told late that we had a surprise for her but we needed to set up in her apartment so she'll just go over to her parents house for a little bit. As soon as she left I called Noah and Adrian to come over and help ASAP. They came over about five minutes later with all of the stuff I told them to bring and we got to work immediately. We have a bunch of blankets, pillows, sticky tacks, thumbnails, and fairy lights. We were going to make a huge fort throughout her apartment and make everything just amazing for her and set the right mood for her and Kaden. About two and a half hours went past and we were finally done. Adrian told Kaden to come over and we're gonna surprise Kate with a fort. He surprisingly had no questions to ask and said he'd be here in five minutes. Once he got here we took our hiding spots and waited for Kate to get home so we could surprise her like we wanted to.
     "Umm is anyone here? Why is it so dark? What did y'all do? Woah what's this?" Kate said while entering her home with all the lights off.
     "SUPRISE" we all shouted while Kaden snuck behind her and turned the lights on.
     "Guys what the heck? What is all of this for?" Kate said in a surprised and happy tone.
     "You'll see, we wanted to have some fun! Oh and turn behind you, he decided to join us." I said in a proud tone.
     As she turned around you could tell she started to blush and was screaming on the inside as she faces Kaden, he was doing the same.
     "Oh my gosh Kaden what are you doing here? Not saying that I don't want you to be here or anything but what? Who called you? What is going on?" Kate said and spat most of it because she was so nervous.
     "We just wanted to surprise you and to be honest I don't know why in here either if I think about it, Adrian just called me over to come which I'm glad that I came" Kaden said in a more calm tone but still smashing his words together.
     "Okay well let's enter this huge fort that we built that took us two and a half hours" Renea says while signaling towards the forts entrance. As we all entered, Kate was in awe of how beautifully everything was placed and how it was lit up by fairy lights.
     "Guys this is beyond amazing I don't know what to say" Kate says almost tearing up.
     "Oh it's the least we could do but that's not the end of the surprise, let's play a couple of games. We have some stations set up for specific games to play, where to first Kate?" Noah says as he's rubbing my back knowing that I love it when he does that.
     "Hmm what's over here?" Kate says as she's going over to the truth or dare section. She notices how there's Curran's going into another room and asks
     "Hey guys what's in here?"
     "You'll see soon enough" I say slightly laughing looking at Renea knowing that is the passage way to a room used for seven minutes in heaven.
     "Okay well let's get started, truth or dare Kate" Renea says.
     Knowing Kate she says dare as usual. But she didn't know that that decision could have been the best or worst decision that she has made in one night.