Chapter nine: Renea's roadtrip

The next day was Sunday and the night before me and Renea stayed up til three laughing and having a good time like we did when we were little. I woke up first and was alone. Why? I'm not sure but I decided to call Renea and ask where she was.
"Hey where are you?"
"Oh I took a ride with you mom, she said she needed to talk to me? I don't know. I'm in the bathroom of a convent store. We haven't said much so far, we've just been catching up."
"Oh okay well I guess that's good. I wonder what she's gonna talk to you about"
"Me too. I'll tell you what happens later. I gtg bye."
"Bye" i say then hang up. What could my mom be talking to Renea about? Oh well, i guess whatever it is it wouldn't be that bad. I hope it isn't about me. I'm worrying too much.
I make my way downstairs and look through the shelves for some cereal. I find a box and then get milk. As I'm making breakfast I really start to think about what my mom could be saying to Renea and why she had to take her on a drive. About thirty minutes pass by and I get a text from Renea.
Renea: hey let's talk when we get home I've got to tell you what me and your mom talks about lol.
Me: okay, about when will you be back over at my house?
Renea: I'm not sure, your mom said she needed to make a couple of stops on the way home but it should be soon I guess. Depending on how long she takes.
Me: um okay I'll see you later then I guess, when you get here go to my room so we can climb through my window to the tree house.
Renea; sounds good. See you soon.
After put mini conversation my mind was going crazy. I was thinking a million of things that my mom could have talked to her about. What was going on. Was in trouble? Oh well. I would have asked if it was bad but I don't want to disturb her or sound needy or something. I go back up to my room and lay down on my bed. I was going through social media until I felt my mind drift away.
I was in school. With my mom? She was picking on me in the hallways. She threw gum in my hair. I went up to her when I saw her in the bathroom and I asked her why she was being so mean to me. She said "because you don't deserve to be on this planet. You worthless crap. Why do you even try. You know Noah is cheating on you with Jessica anyways. So why are you still with him? For the popularity? He doesn't even love you. Grow up." She looked me up and down then walked away with her head Hugh like if she didn't just bully the crap out of me. Why would my own mom be saying this? I ran out of the bathroom and I leaned onto the janitors door hoping it was open and no one was in there until I saw Noah making out with Jessica. But she looked good. Perfect body, cute messy bun and a good makeup job. They looked at me and then continued. I ran home crying but my home wasn't there. Only my tree house. It was my home.
"NO" I screamed as I woke up crying and in panic. I looked around and realized it was only a dream. I was still alone though and that made me slightly less happy that what had just happened was a dream. I was still waiting for Renea and my mom to get home.

————————————————————————
Sorry this is kinda short, I'm tired and it's been a long day, tomorrow will be better!