Chapter four: the dare

When Kate said dare Renea looked at me and I knew she's going to cut right to the chase and make her and Kaden go into the other room but I decided to interrupt her so things could go slower and lead up to that.
"I dare you to go in th-" Renea said as she was cut off by me
"To go in the kitchen and write down the name of your crush on a paper and hand it to someone but they can't open it til someone asks them something"
"Umm okay" Kate knew what we were doing and was so nervous but exited that she got the chance to do this. She got up and did the dare but when she got back she hesitated to give the note to Kaden and when she did you could tell both of their stomachs filled with butterflies almost instantly.
"Okay next, Adrian truth or dare" Noah said trying to kill the silence.
"Dare" Adrian says hoping it's something easy to maintain.
"I dare you to..." Noah whispers in my ear and asks if we're saving the room for Kate and Kaden or for anyone. I tell him that we are but whatever happens after the rooms open to anyone. "Dare you to tell us one of your embarrassing secrets" Noah finishes his statement from before.
"Ouch went to the good stuff huh" he says laughing. "Well once when I was in seventh grade when me and Renea were dating for the first time we hade P.E together and she always wore shorts that fit her butt so well and I got a boner and got made fun of but at least I wasn't small" he finishes saying laughing but in a slightly proud tone.
"Oh wow Adrian" Renea says laughing
"Well, i never got my turn Noah just took it" Kate says laughing.
"Oh sorry, you can go" Noah says
"Your good and Nazery, I dare you to give Noah a lap dance for thirty seconds" Kate says laughing. I'm nervous because what if I don't do it right? What if he dumps me for this? Oh well I'm just over thinking I have nothing to worry about, it's a joke anyways. Oh wait but it's in front of everyone. But they're my friends so I can't be embarrassed. So I start and towards the end I feel Noah's... yeah and he tried to hide it but I give him a little smirk so it's not that bad. No one else noticed it but I sure did.
"Okay done." I say as all if the boys are in awe because I really just did that. The girls are dying of laughter and Noah.. I know Noah wants something more from me but we're not focused on me, we're focusing on Kate and Kaden.
"Kaden open your note and pick truth or dare" I say to him knowing that I want to get them in that room ASAP. As Kaden opens the note he blushes and Kate is looking away trying to hide her face. He looks at her smiling and pulls her chin up and to his face. They were inches apart but Kaden broke out and sat down after whispering something in her ear. "Dare" he said out loud for everyone to hear.
"I dare you to go in that room Kate was asking about and play seven minutes in heaven." I say smiling to Kate as her face changes from being in shock to a smile. Kaden stands up and takes Kate's hand as they enter the room. We were trying to listen but also give them they're privacy, we heard mumbles and then them kissing. We cut it off there and decided to leave but the timer is still in the room so they know when they're time is up. When we get out I look at Noah and whisper "you wish that was us in there huh"
He looks at me and says "of course I do, I know you also wanted to after your little lap dance"
It sucked because he knew me so well and knew that I wanted to. So I say "Not as badly as you want to" and I give him a little wink to put him on edge. He looks at me and I look back at Renea and Adrian and they're just staring out the balcony talking. I am so happy for them, that they are happy. As I'm starring at them slightly smiling Noah puts his arm around me and says "I think I heard the timer"
     "Okay I'll tell Renea that it's up and I'll meet you back in there." I say walking towards Renea. "Hey guys the timers up."
     Renea turns around and looks at me and says "okay let's go"
     We all go back in the fort and we are wondering why they aren't out yet. As we start to ask each other what could be going on in there they come out holding hands and laughing. Kate's hair was a bit messy and her shirt was wrinkled but Kaden looks fine, only his jacket was left in the room.
     "What happened in there guys" Noah says laughing noticing Kate's hair and Kadens missing jacket.
     "Oh nothing we just had talked a little" Kate replies biting her lip. "Who wants to go out for pizza?"
     "Yeah that sounds like a great idea" I say
     "Is it a double date or a triple" Adrian says trying to figure out if they're a thing or not. Kate just looks over at Kaden and he replies "triple" everyone is so happy and Kate's eyes just lit up.
     "Alright well who's cars are we taking because me Kate and Nazery all came in my car" Renea says.
     "Couples go with each other, Adrian go in your car, I'll go in mine, and Kaden go in his." Noah says looking at me.
     "Okay I'll see y'all there then." I say exited because I'm really hungry at the moment.