six

I couldn't fall asleep so fast because I kept thinking about Seungyoun shirtless..just standing beside me..and I'm cringey..again..
I didn't see him shirtless for 2 years and he got fitter. Exactly when I started falling asleep, he stood up and told me he wanted water.

"Why don't you sleep?" He came back.

"I have too many thoughts...I think."

"Is there a way that I can help you?"

"Not at all.." I said while turning my back and closed my eyes.

"Sleep well." He told me while he embraced me.

His embrace was so warm. I fell quickly asleep.

-in the morning-

When I got up this morning, I went downstairs and I poked my head into the livliving room. Jimin was still sleeping. I think Nathan and Seungyoun left early.

"Jimin!"

"..."

"JIMIN!"

"WHAT! WHY?!" She freaked out.

"We need to get ready for your consultation. So get your lazy ass up and be ready soon!"

"Wait..!!!" She screamed

-after 1 hour-

"Shall we go?" I open the door

"Yes." She said while I helped her.

When we got at the hospital I came with her to see the doctor.

"You almost recovered, you can rest for two more days without the bandages." the doctor signed a paper

"Oh thank you so much, have a good day!" Jimin took the papers.

"Goodbye!" I said.

" I'll go to the toilet, wait for me outside" Jimin told me.

"Okay." I waited for her.

It is very hot out today. I think is the hottest day of this summer 100%.

"Miyoung?" a voice behind me said.

"Yes?...Han Seungwoo! What are you doing at a hospital?" I asked while shacking his hands.

"I'm here with a friend to visit his girlfriend who is sick...and that's complicated" he told me while laughing. " What are you doing here?"

"My friend Jimin was here for a check, because she twisted her ankle."

"Is that Park Jimin I know?The one that is from JYP and is MC-ing at ASC?" He asked me

"Yeah she is, but how do you know?"

"I'm also in another group called VICTON (stan legends) and I was on ASC before. And Seungyoun talked about her and I thought if she's friends with him then she's with you too."

"You're right!" Jimin was sitting next to me. "Also congratulations for the debut..I think.." She shakes his hand

"It's okay..thank you, but I need to go now. I hope to see you another time Miyoung..oh and you too Jimin!" Seungwoo waved at us.

"See you later!" We both said.

"So..when did you met him?" Jimin asked me.

"Literally yesterday when we had to record with X1."

"Really? You met them all?"

"Yes...they're okay."

"Only okay..?"

"More than okay, but that's for another story. How's your ankle ?" I changed the subject.

"It's okay. Like you heard the doctor, I need two more rest days and then I'll be just fine!"

"So..you can move from my house, now?I asked excited.

"You're so mean. And yes I can."

"I love the time I spent with you, but I think I need some personal space...there wasn't only you, but I think I need some time to rest. Last night you and Nathan got yourselves drunk and he had to sleep in your bed, while Seungyoun slept with me."

"He slept with you?!" Jimin was surprised as she held her hand to her mouth.

"Jimin you little...I didn't "sleep" with him we just normal sleep. How the fuck should I explain this shit to you?"

"God..!! You should see your face." She started laughing while I was pretending to be upset. "Dont cry." she laughed so hard.

"You're so annoying!" I started laughing with her. "Your laughter is contagious."

"Do you want to stay out a little bit more?"she asked.

" I actually want to go to sleep a little."I said

"Okay then see you soon!"

"See you soon!"I hugged her.