eight

Show-Con

Is already 7:35PM and me, Nathan, Jimin and Kino are heading to Gochok Dome where the boys will debut finally.

The dome is literally so big. And they already have so many pre-debut fans and that's so beautiful.

Soon the show-con will start and the dome is already full of lightsticks and people chanting "X1!".

When they came on the stage I could feel the love of their fans too. The Show-Con started with their intro Stand Up and the members appeared with the song MOVE. I didn't see a good stage in a while and I'm happy to see one from X1.

After some songs the members sat down and answered some questions until some missions were given and the members had to show a cute and charming side of them. When Seungyoun turn came I literally couldn't look. I was embarrassed just by looking at him.

"Oh my God...stop... . Miyoung tell me when he is done so I can take my hands off my eyes." Jimin screamed.

"YOU THINK I CAN WATCH IT?"

"Lol. I'm gonna film this and tease him later! And he is gonna do the charming thing now and you're gonna miss it." Nathan laughed

Jimin prepared her phone and filmed the whole scene. I was impressed by that side of him....better said both sides.

The Show-Con still goes on but they just start to sing "I'm here for you"  the song that me, Nathan and Seungyoun made.

It made me a little emotional just to think about the things Seungyoun went through and that now he is here re-debuting and making himself heard. I'm feeling so happy for him.

The performance was perfect. After some time the Showcon was over and we went backstage.

There were a lot of people. Some trainees, friends and family. Seungyoun was talking to some guys when he finally saw us.

He was all in smiles.

"Thank you for coming." He is coming to us after thanking the mans.
"You're here!"

"How could we not?" Nathan gave him a handshake and a hug

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." he hugged the three of us.

"We really need to catch things up." Jimin said while holding his hand

"Now with the debut, other performances and schedules I don't have much free time but I promise to make time next week so we could meet." he looked at us.

Some members approached us.

"Seungyoun I think someone in the back asks for you." Hyeongjun showed him the way.

"Of course! Really thank you for coming." Then hugged us all again

"You did good!" I whispered in his ear when he hugged me.

He pointed out a smile and left.

When I was ready to leave someone grabbed me by my shoulder.