eighteen

The next morning I woke up in my bed and not on the couch. Very tired I went downstairs where Seungyoun was cooking the breakfast with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Seungyoun, what are you doing?" I chuckled.
He didn't say anything but showed me a finger and ran to the bathroom.

"what-..?"

"Good morning, Miyoung." he smiled and embraced me.

"what are you doing.." I said.

He kissed my forehead and went back to cooking.

"Guess what. Today's schedule has been canceled so I have the whole day free for you and I. What do you say?"

"Sounds fun." I said eating a bit from the omelet he made.

"It isn't ready yet!" He looked disappointed at me. I smiled and hit his arm.

"ouch! wait..is that your phone?"

"I think so..I'm gonna answer and come back."

I went to the living room.Took my phone and went back in the kitchen

"yes? hello!"

"Hi Miyoung! This is Seungwoo."

"Oh! Hi Seungwoo! How are you?"

Seungyoun looked at me curious when I said Seungwoo's name.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. I was waiting for the breakfast to be made. What about you?"

"At the dorms. The schedule was canceled so I don't have anything to do."

"Oh I knew! Seungyoun told me, but its cool you all have another free day."

"Seungyoun told you? Is he at your place? That's why he DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT?"

"Ahm.. yeah, why are you mad though?"

Then Seungyoun looked very confused after the words I said. I was as confused as him, so I put Seungwoo on speaker.

"well..does he know how hard it is to make dinner for 10 persons and to keep them in their place?! And wooseok was the laziest one and of course he decided to play with Hyeongjun and not help me. I was lucky that Eunsang is the angel he is and kept the maknae line busy with movies and stuff. So for the next time tell him to let me know before he dissapeares like he did last night."

"oh yeah! he heard everything!" I laughed my ass off.

"I'm sorry Seungwoo! I-I will let you know next time. I hope everything is alright now."

"You're lucky it was chaos only for 1 hour, okay? What are you doing at Miyoung's though ?"

"I came to help her with something yesterday.."

"Oh..yeah..okay I gotta go and help the boys(?) Ahm see you later Seungyoun..I think and you too Miyoung."

"See ya'." I ended the phone call

"Ahm..he seemed strange(?)." Seungyoun handed me the plates and I placed them on the table. We are standing in front of each other.

"Do you ...perhaps wanna pay him a visit?" I asked

"Maybe yeah, why not?"

"Woah..I don't even remember the last time you cooked me breakfast ." I smiled.