seventeen

"So is there also an instrumental?"

"Yes sir, it is. Take a listen."

"Good. I like it. It really sounds like a incoming hit."

"Really? thank you so much!"

"Okay. So meet me soon, just call the same number. " the man said and we shake hands.

"Have a good day." I closed the door and in relieve I sighed.

"I did it!" I exclaimed.

The last time I sold a song..was like 8 months ago. It feels really good to do what you love.
I gotta call Seungwoo now.

"Hello!"

"I did it! I did it!"

"Wait..what did you do?" He asked concerned.

"I'm gonna sell the song! YES!! I really will."

"Why are you so excited? I knew everything is gonna be alright."

"You know..I can tell that I was or am one of the most best-selling producers in korea..but still I haven't wrote on my own in 8 months ."

"It really is something big. Congratulations!" He said.

"Thank you, but really without you I couldn't do it until the end."

"Always.."

"Thanks. Talk to you later!"

"Bye.."

[...]

"Oh.. Yangyang-ie, come here!"
After he heard his name he ran to me.

"We are gonna celebrate by making cupcakes! Alright?"

He just stared at me.

"Okay."

All I gotta say for now is that I am very bad at cooking so most of my recipes I've learnt from my mom and Seungyoun, because as long as he was in Brazil he had no choice but to learn how to cook. And one of them were cupcakes. Everytime I came back to Korea from the U.S. and he came back from Brazil and we met, he was always making me cupcakes. So after all this time I kind of know how to bake them. But still..

"Hi, Seungyoun!" I called him.

"Hi, what's up?"

"So I wanna make those legendary cupcakes, but I'm not sure if I'll get all the correct ingredients. "

"Hm..do you want me to come over and help you?"

"Not really, but I'll call you if the kitchen gets burned, and I want the full list of ingredients. "

"Sure..so first you gotta buy.......[...]......."

"Okay, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, but try not to burn your entire house, alright ?"

"I won't!"

He laughed and end the phonecall.

First, I have to change from my clothes, and second I have to get out of my house only to buy those things .

As soon as I got in the market it was hard to find whatever Seungyoun said , but somehow I did.

[...]

I was almost getting home and my phone rang. I just couldn't answer it because I was holding bags in both hands.

"How the fuck am I supposed to answer the fucking phone?!" I said not very loudly.