seven

-5:13 PM-

I planed to have a movie night alone.  Now I only have to see the last movie of a horror series.
A dark environment is important for an immersive cinematic experience so I turned off the lights.
I brought extra pillows and blankets and add the classic movie snack popcorn.

I'm not scared by horror movies, but I'm bothered by the torture and the abuse that this movie shows. I think is too much for me, but I enjoy some of the scenes.

-7:27 PM-

I still want to have fun but I can't find another good movie to watch.

Miyoung: Hi! Am I bothering you?

Seungyoun-ie: lmao no
Seungyoun-ie: wyd?

Miyoung:I finished watching a movie and I still have some free time and I don't know what to watch.

Sehngyoun-ie: so.. why do you text me?

Miyoung: because you go to the cinema.. like a hundred times a year. So suggest me somethin'

Seungyoun-ie: I have some movies in mind..

Miyoung: please not to be horror.. my eyes witnessed too much for a day.

Seungyoun-ie: then...I have some at my house..if you want me to come and bring you some to watch together?

Miyoung:..sure. But bring snacks too, I ate them all.

Seungyoun-ie: fine

I wanted some time alone, but I can't refuse him...not now when he struggles the most.

-8:19 PM-

I heard a knock on the door

" IT IS OPEN!"

"Hi!" He smiled.

"Hi..what took you so long? Didn't you say you have them home?"

"Home not X1's dorm.."

"Oh God.. I feel so stupid right now. Why did you go to your house and to buy the snacks and then to my house?"

" I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" he said confused.

"Yes. But I didn't want to actually bother you and put you do all these stuff. Fuck."

"Hey, hey, heeey! Stop. You didn't bother me and anything. Choose a movie."

"I-I'll let you!"

"I actually watched them all, but this one is my favorite." He showed me with a sincere face

We didn't stop after the first movie, we saw them all and laughed, laughed and laughted over again. It was one of the best nights I had in a while.

-11:49 PM-

"I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!" I said loud

"You liked them?"

"Liked? No! I loved them! How do you get such good movies?!"

" I buy them?" He said serious

"You're so funny." I giggled

"Thank you..?"

" This really is one of the bestest movie-nights I had this year. Like really." I said

"You're welcome we should do it more often." He said

"You're right."

"It's pretty late, I should get going." Seungyoun took his jacket and keys.

"Oh..yeah. I didn't even notice what time it is."

"It really was so funny. We should do it at least every Friday when I don'thave practice."

"That's a great idea!" I gave him a high five.

"I'm going. See you next Friday then!"

"Next Friday.. !" I opened the door and waved at him.

I went straight to my room and changed myself into my pajamas.

I can't  believe that I went straight to my house to rest, but I ended up sleeping late at 12.

"Perfect!" I got in my bed.