nineteen

"Ayooooo!" wooseok shouted and lifted up his bags with snacks. I laughed and after he saw me he went silent and bowed.

"Wait...y'all are too polite even when we see each other very often!"

"Alright!" Hangyul said. And I don't know how, but from that moment they became really friendly and comfortable around me.

"Where is Seungyoun though?" I asked.

"Well..he is bringing the biggest stuff..so he is trying to come upstairs.

"I-I'm here!" Seungyoun sighed.

"What are all these for?" Seungwoo took the bags from the boys.

"So..wooseok has some friends, and he wants to meet them all..so he's trowing a party...here." yonan explained

"Here?! Oh God..remember you are responsible for anything that will happen!" Seungwoo pointed at Wooseok .

"Woah, Seungwoo the killjoy..what can I say?!"

"So who's gonna be at the party?" Seungyoun asked.

"Well..jinwook, sooil, minsoo, jinhyuk, changhyun, yeil, gyujin, hwanhee, dongyeol, byungchan, kookheon, yuvin and more, why?"

"Wait..we aren't invited?" Hangyul said confused.

"What the hell Lee Hangyul?! You literally live in this house, of course you are invited!"

"what about the kids? they should sleep at night, not party! the have school tomorrow too! where should they go?!" Seungwoo exclaimed.

"well, my house is good for them, and if we stay here..I looked deeply in Seungyoun's eyes..then they can use my place. I think they are mature enough to stay alone for a night and sleep together without nothing happening, right?"

"Would you do it?" Wooseok looked at me putting his hands like he was praying.

"Well.." I looked again at Seungyoun.

"Yeah, we can stay at the party." he said smiling at me.

"You're the best thank you!" Wooseok hugged me and everyone laughed.

"Okay, okay, now do you party thing, we are gonna come back a bit later." Seungyoun dragged me out of their dorm.

"Oh..bye guys!" I said.

[...]

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Well, weren't you the one who wanted to go on a date?"

"Are you sure you don't want to join them in the party?" I chuckled.

"Oh..don't worry, we have time to arrive at the party too, but for now, come with me!" He smiled and took my hand in his.

We walked for approximately 10 minutes and reached in some calm place from where he ordered something for us to eat. so..we are waiting.