Choosing a roommate

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this story, I also upload the chapters on my Instagram fan account (kpop_imagines_skz)
Please comment your comments opinions on the story 💖
════════════════════════

Just recently you moved into your first own flat, out of your parents home. It's a small apartment but you've got a everything you need, plus your best friends live next door.
The downside? Well you've to find a roommate and all of your friends already have one.

Your best friends are over helping you with picking one.
"My cousin is moving here and searches for a place to stay." Momo says as Sorn goes threw her contacts.
"Mhm what about Tzuyu? She's your age and you two got along well in school." Sorn says as she starts texting her.
"Yeah we did, but I already asked her and she moved in with her boyfriend." it's hopeless you fake a cry hugging a pillow.

"Who's your cousin by the way?" Momo has a smile on her face.
"I wanted to introduce you two for a while now, you two will definitely get along well."
"Well who is she?" now Sorn gets interested.
"Oh HE will actually start studying at the same university as (Y/N) will next month."
"HE?!!?!" Sorn and you exclaim.
"Don't be so over dramatic, he's a nice guy, he lived at my house when I was little because he had no where to got. I wouldn't recommend him is he'd a bad guy. Just give it a thought."

*A few days later*
Momo has arranged a meeting, you two will meet at a local park.
"Hey are you (Y/N)?" as you turn, around you see a handsome guy, for a moment you thought how he could know your name until you remember.
"Oh you must be Chan, nice to meet you." Chan smiles at you while shaking hands. You sit down at the nearest bench and start talking.
"So Momo told me that you start studying at the same university as I'll do." you start the conversation, feeling kinda awkward.
"Yeah I do, I'll study to become a music producer. What about you?" he kindly asks you smiling.
"Wow you're a producer, that's amazing! I'll study physiotherapy." compared to his future yours seems so small...

"That's so amazing! Well if I'll be your roommate you can practice whatever you learn on me." he says with a little blush on his face. It would actually be good to have someone to practice with.
"Well that's handy. You seem like a nice guy and I really need a roommate."
"That's great, you won't regret it!" Chan seems even more happy than he was before. After that we talk about financial stuff and agree that he can move in in two days.