Finally kissing?

*The next day*
You wake up immediately confused how you got into your bed.
"How the hell did I end up here?" you ask rubbing your eyes, standing up and walking out of your room you find chan sitting in the kitchen preparing breakfast, shirtless. /He must really hate shirts/ you think making your way over to him.
"Good morning." he smiles at you.
"Good morning, didn't I fell asleep on the couch?" you mumble still tired.
"Yes you did, but I carried you into your bed, I thought that's more comfortable than sleeping on my shoulder." he laughs scratching his neck.
"Not necessarily." you say quietly hoping he didn't hear it. He head it but kept quiet not wanting to make things awkward.
The week goes by really fast, both of you were busy with studying and barely see each other.
"Do you have everything in your bag?" Chan asks as you two are getting ready to drive to Jacksons house. Half an hour later you both sit in the car with momo and Sorn in the back, the ride takes one hour and you play random car games.

"15." you count as the red Mercedes drives by.
"24." chan counts a black car having a winning smile on his face.
"Why did I say I'll count the red cars, I'm so dumb." you throw your head back in frustration. You continue that game since it's not distracting him from deriving.
"Finally were here." Momo says stretching as Jackson walks towards you to greet you.
"Hey, good to see you. Here I've got your room keys. If you need anything just ask me, I've to go to the supermarket to get some stuff." he says handing you and momo each one key.
"Can we help you with something?" Sorn asks, Momo and sorn end up driving with Jackson to get the last things for the party.
Chan and you take your stuff and go into the house, or better the villa. After 10 minutes you found the room.
"Finally, that could be a hotel." you say waking into the room and freezing once you realize... there is only one bed. And you only have one key, for you two. /Momo what the hell did you do/ you think as Chan jumps onto the bed opening his arms.
"What's the matter?." he says laughing as he sees your confused face.

"It's nothing, just didn't thought we'd be sharing a room or even a bed." you answer sitting down on the bed with your back facing chan.
He throws a pillow at you which hits your head.
"You did not just." you turn around grabbing the pillow "You're going down Chan!" you shout and with that the pillow fight begins. You won, and now you're sitting on his lap, no idea how you end up in that position. Both of your hair is messy and you're breathing heavy eyes focused on each other. Chan places his hand on your cheek pulling your head closer to him, you place your one hand on his abs and gone other in his hair.
"(Y/N)?" he asks, lips nearly touching yours.
"Yes?" you answer totally into the magic of the moment.
"Can I?" Chan asks, making you smile, he asks for your permission which makes you fall even more for him. You nod as you let your a small "yes" and can't believe it's finally happening.

"CHAN WE JUST ARRIVED." the door flies open as Jisung storms in. You immediately get off him bright red just like chan.
"Oh did I just interrupt something?" Jisung smirks. You couldn't even progress what's going on as chan already jumps off the bed chasing Jisung. You hear a knock on the door revealing Changbin.
"Hi (Y/N)." he greets you just then you snap back to reality.
"Oh hi Changbin, I'll go for a walk." you say with him following you. Both of you threw the house discovering every room, even a library. As you hear chans screaming outside you two go there and see Jisung on tree with Chan trying to get him down.
"Please don't kill me!" the younger one begs holding onto the tree. As he sees you and realizes Chan can't reach him his smirk returns.
"Why don't you continue what you've been doing with your girlfriend and leave me alone?" he says which causes you to run over to the tree.
"Once you get down there you're so dead!!!!" you scream.