It was a long day

"Okay I'm not sure if you should help us building up the furniture because I still wanna live here and not want everything to burn." you say worried.
"Nooo it was an accident, I threw something in the trash and it started to burn up." jisung says with puppy eyes trying to earn sympathy.
"Like what a Lightner?" you ask sarcastically. His eyes grow big and he nods.
"He also threw a rock in there." Changbin said and has a pillow in his face a second afterwards, Jisung has an angry look on his face.
"Okay you two what about you go home, if you want to come over in the future you shouldn't show (Y/N) your highest level of stupidity at the first meeting." chan says standing up giving you an apologetic look on his face.

Jisung and Changbin leave and apologize for what happened and promised that they are actually nive guys.
" I'm so sorry, since I graduated they have no one to look after them so it's always a chaos with them. They don't mean to harm anyone." he smiles at you walking into his room with yiu following him to start unpacking.
"It's okay Chan, I'll give them another chance but I just hope they don't burn up everything after all the work we've already done." you let out a fake cry causing chan to laugh. His laugh  is beautiful and his face glows up. As he starts unpacking the box that contains the parts of his closet you snap back into reality. /Great daydreaming about my new roommate, concentrate (Y/N)!/ you think as you go over to help him.

*2 hours later*
"Okay can you hold onto the door as I screw the bolts into it." you tell Chan, after you're done his closet is finally and it's only 8 PM.
"Great, you're awesome at this stuff." he high fives you.
"I think we're done for today." as you both agree since you both can't move a muscle, you look threw the room as it hits you.
"Chan? Why did we started with thw closet and not your bed?" you look at the older one with big eyes. He looks at the place where he planned his bed to be and groans throwing his head back in frustration.
"Today is pure chaos ain't it?" he has a weak smile on his lips as he sits on the floor. You bite your lip and look at the blonde one trying to find a solution.
"Hey, how about you sleep on the couch tonight? I'll get blankets and pillows and you can take a shower. " you pat his back smiling at him.
"Sounds good, thank you."

After chan finishes showering he comes to the living room where you've got everything prepared, with only wearing pants while he pulls his Tshirt over his head to wear it. As the sight of his exposed upper body that you only saw for 3 seconds you blush, but damn that boy has nice abs.
The rest of the evening you both relax while eating food that chan ordered for you two as you watch a movie. You both end up falling asleep on the couch because the whole day made it impossible to stay up any longer...