Where was he?

*The next morning*
You wake up hearing the birds sing outside. It's a beautiful morning, usually you'd go to the window looking outside, at the trees watching the squirrels run between the leaves. But today you check you phone first. No answer from Chan.
Yestoday you were worried, now you're pissed. Deciding not to let that ruin your day you get up, get dressed and eat breakfast. You look threw your book shelf picking out a new book you've bought recently but haven't started, until now.
With a tea on the table and laying comfortably on your couch you read, for hours.
It's already 2 PM as you hear a key turning and the door opening. You don't look up fron your book but out of the corner of your eye you see Chan, a tired and pale Chan.

"Hey (Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't answer you that I won't come home, we were busy the whole night. Please don't be mad." he has a weak smile on his lips. You feel sorry for him that he thought he had to apologize to you.
"It's okay Chan I'm not mad I was just worried. I thought that maybe something happened." you look down now feeling bad.
"I'll be in my room, I didn't sleep at all last night." he waves you goodbye and leaves. /Well that was strange.../
You decide to leave him alone so he can get some sleep but later you'll definitely check on him later.
But since it's obvious that he's upset so you got an idea. You bake muffins to cheer him up, I mean who can be sad while eating muffins?
You turn on some music and plug in your headphones so you won't wake up Chan, you bake the muffins while listening to your favorite group.

*5 hours later*
You sit on the couch reading and see chan walking out of his room with messy and hair still looking sleepy and really cute.
"How did you sleep?" you aks putting the book down and looking at the older one.
"Good." he says walking to the bathroom and you hear the water of the shower. You let out a heavy breath and walk towards the kitchen getting some muffins and placing them on a plate, placing it on the table in the living room.
Chan gets out of the bathroom with new cloth on about to go to his room again.
"Chan? Can you come here for a second?" you ask calmly totally confused at his behavior. He comes over sitting down on the couch looking at you with no expression on his face. /What happened yesterday thar changed him that much?/ you wonder biting your lower lip.
"What is it?" he asks coldly running his hand threw his wet hair revealing his forehead.
"Okay first of all, what the hell? Second of all what happened to you? Third of all I now regret baking the muffins because you change emotions from second to second." you pout crossing your arms turning your head away from him.

"You bake muffins for me?" his voice softens and he looks at you with big eyes. You turn your head looking at him seeing his eyes to develop tears.
"Y-yes I did but why do you cry?" you're completely confused not understanding what's going on. You give him a muffin and he just stares at it a tear dropping from his cheek as he eats the muffin, you do the same.
"I'm sorry... I'm just that way. Thank you, they are delicious." he smiles at you.
"Noooo don't cry or I'll cry too." you say taking him into a hug placing his head on your shoulder laying down. He has his arms around your waist as you run your fingers threw his hair.
"Chan I know we don't know each other for long, but if you want to talk I always have an open ear for you." you whisper, after some silence he speaks again telling you about his past...