Moving in day 1

*Two days later*
In a few minutes Chan will move in, yesterday he already visited the flat and we talked for a while and we talked for a while, turns out we both have a lot in common.
You're definitely lucky to have him as a roommate, he's clean, polite and fun. The doorbell brings me back to reality again.
"I'm coming!" you get up from the couch rushing towards the door, taking three steps back to fix yourself in the mirror, afterwards you walk towards the door opening it.

"Hey (Y/N)." Chan says carrying two boxes with sone more standing next to him. He wears a sleeveless top showing his trained arms, his hair is a mess and his smile is making everything shine.
"Let ne help you with the boxes." you open the door and Chan walks in laying the boxes down on the dinner table. Meanwhile you pick up two boxes and bring them inside your home.
"The other stuff us still in the truck, two of my friends will later come to help, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I don't think we'd get all set up alone." you laugh walking towards the door with Chan following behind. You open the door of the truck and carry a box, you both repeat that for almost three hours. Since you live on the sixth floor and there is no lift you both are exhausted after everything stands in Chans room. You sit next to each other on the floor looking at the chaos.

"Thanks for the help." Chan wipes the sweat of his forehead with his shirt.
"Sure I help you, but I'm so dead now, why did I exercise this morning." you fake cry feeling how your muscles are getting more and more tired as you sit there.
"Oh I feel you, we both had the same dumb idea." we laugh as the bell rings.
"That must be Jisung and Changbin!" Chan jumps up and runs towards the door.

"Hello." Changbin and Jisung greet you as you greet them.
"What did you do to look like that?" Jisung asks raising a brow.
"We got everything up here from the truck by our own. Where have you two been?" He gives them an upset look and pouts. The two younger ones  explain that they're been busy with school and that they git detention. Meanwhile you got something to drink for everyone and place it on the table in the living room and sit down.

" So you two are Changbin and Jisung and have got detention today, what a great first impression you make." you say sarcastically as their eyes grow bug and they start to explain what happened as they sit on the couch.
"So Jisung accidentally set a trashcan on fire and I just tried to blow out the fire but that didn't work..." Chans mouth stands open and you cough on your water nearly spitting it out because of the shock.
"You did what??????" Chan exclaims half angry half laughing.