His past

You both talk for some hours, he tells you about his parents who just abandoned him because they wanted to travel the world and had no use for a child. He moved in with his cousin, Momo. That was when he was eight years old. At the age of eighteen he moved into a small flat with Changbin and Jisung to support their music career. Now four years later he then moved out because the college is one hour from the old flat away. Since ever his parents abandoned him he felt alone and even though his aunt and uncle treated him great but when he saw them with Momo and her sister he felt that he wasn't a part of the family. His parents left him and so did all friends. He was bullied, beaten and looked down at. When he met Jisung and Changbin they were his first true friends, treating him like family. The only two people who ever saw when he needed to talk, comfort or just a good laugh. They are like brothers to him. Everyone else just left and betrayed his trust, he didn't want to let you close to him, he explaines. That's why he didn't answer, you were already closer to him than he wanted, he didn't want to accept you as friend because he's afraid of getting hurt.

"When you said you baked muffins for me because you wanted to cheer me up all the emotions came back." threw the whoke story you just listened, chan now looks up seeing that your tears run down your cheeks as you look at him.
"I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what to say." you cry sitting up, he wipes your tears trying to calm you. Chan begins to cry again too and you two just sit there not speaking until the last tear is gone.
"Chan?" you break the silence.
"Mhm?" he looks at you laying his head on your lap wiping youe last tear with his hand.
"I can't change your past but I'll definitely try to help to make your future better." you smile down on him also wiping his tears away.
"Thank you, I'm glad we're friends." he smiles at you making you smile.
"Me too chan." you answer. Right now he needs a good friend at his side, you can see why Jisung and Changbin mean that much to him and that you earned his trust means so much to you.
"Thank you for trusting me." you say playing with his hair, his curls are just too fluffy not to play with.
"You've treated me like a friend from the beginning, I overcame my fear and I'm glad I did." he answers with a smile.

You both feel more comfortable around each other than before. It's getting late and you decide to go to sleep, you get into your bed smiling to yourself thinking about what just happened. Maybe, just maybe you fell even more for him. You wait for him to be ready, after hearing how his ex treated him he seems afraid of getting into a new relationship. /I just wait for him to take the first stelp/ was the last thing you thought before drifting into a sweet dream.

*2 weeks later*
"Shut up." you mumble as you press snooze on your alarm. You turn around not wanting to get up since it's still too early for you. When you hear your door opening you pull your blanket over your head.
"Wake up (Y/N)!" Chan whines as he pulls on your blanket, but he lost that fight in seconds. As you thought you've won...
"Ah chan get off me!" you try to push him off you but he's to heavy, he lays on top you moving to left and right.
"I'd get up if you'd move!" you give in and chan rolls over. He smiles at you and has sparkle in his eyes.