Moving in day 2

"Why am I on the couch?" you ask rubbing your eyes feeling that something holds you back from standing up. As you turn your head around you see chan having his arm around your waist, peacefully sleeping, with you pressed to the back of the couch.
/Oh right we fell asleep eight after eating/ you think as you lift chans arm to free yourself from his grip, but obviously he has another plan, he pulls you back into his embrace.
"Chan? Chan. Chaaaan. Wake up please." you poke his cheek, now that you're pressed to his chest you feel embarrassed since chan seems to not notice what he's doing.
"Mhm what is it?" he groans with a husky voice, 5 seconds go buy until he realizes what's going on.

"Omg I'm so sorry (Y/N)!" he panickes and falls of the couch. You bend over and see him bright red covering his face with his hands. A few minutes pass with no of you moving.
"(Y/N) I'm so sorry..." he breaks the silence.
"What are you sorry for?" you ask thinking that his reaction is really cute.
"For well, you know, for-" he stutters but you interruption him.
"You don't need to be sorry, we just fell asleep because we were drained from yesterday." you smile at him making him blush more, you get up tidying up the couch. Chan gets up still a small blush on his cheeks helping you.
"So what do you want for breakfast?" you ask clapping your hands together walking towards the open kitchen that's directly connected towards the living room.

"What about pancakes?" he suggests as you such for the ingredients.
You two prepare pancakes and eat them, sitting in silence. It's kinda awkward, you know each other for four days and even though nothing really happened it's kinda weird.
"So Chan, what about we finish your room today?"chan nods looking down.
The day started awkward but after you start to built up his bed you two start to joke around again.
"That bed is too huge likey why do you even need a big one?" you cry out as you look at the 2 meter X 2 meter bed shaking your head. You earn a smirk from chan who wiggles with his eyebrows.

"Never mind." rolling your eyes you go back to screw a bolt into the bed.
"I basically live in my bed, I can eat, read, watch Netflix and play guitar. Have to get ip for food and the bathroom though, why can't my bed drive there?"
"How can you be that trained while being that lazy?" you frown thinking how alike you two are.
"Well I do work out but everything else I enjoy I can do in bed." he winks at you leaving you confused.
"We're finally done." Chan exclaims falling into his bed. You look at Chan, at the other boxes and back to chan crossing your arms.
"Well since we're done you don't need me anymore." you walk towards the door.