Part-12 The Plan

Eva sets down the gold cups and the jewelry that she wore.

Eva looks to Eckhart.

"Verlassen." She points to the door.

Eckhart and his friends leave, laughing while clutching their golden ornaments and jewels.

The silence is deafening.

Eva approaches.

Monika backs up, stumbling backwards.

Now pinned against the wall, Monika stands still. Her legs begin to tremble.

Eva is now directly up against Monika.

"E-Eva! I-I've completed my-"

Out of the blue, Eva kisses Monika.

Her lips make an aggressive attack. Monika just can't keep up.

Eva has Monika pinned against the wall, she ruthlessly makes out with her.

Monika gives up, letting Eva have her way, just like before.

She breaks away.

"You were saying?"

"Oh, uh I've mapped out the battlefield. Just as you to told me to."

"Sehr Gut. With your knowledge, we can properly plan our next course of action."

Eva has her arms surrounding Monika, she's trapped.

"But first, how about a little time off?" Eva says as she closes in on Monika.

Please no.

Suddenly, and with force, Eva grabs Monika's breast. The action frightens Monika, who begins to shake.

"I love it when you tremble!"

Again, Eva goes in for the kiss. Occasionally caressing the shivering body that she holds captive.

"Eva, check this out-" Mia walks in.

She immediately sees Eva holding Monika hostage, her hands still on Monika's chest.

"Did I walk on on something? Or, like, you know..."

Mia tries to make the situation less awkward but fails miserably.

"I can, like, leave you two or-"

"Leave!" Eva screeches.

Mia quickly pulls back, closing the door and leaving the two alone.

"Well, that killed the mood." Eva herself pulls away, freeing Monika.

Now it's quiet and awkward. Eva straightens her tie and composes herself. Monika can take a breather.

"Well, that's over. I should let you know."

Monika listens closely.

"We had a good harvest this year"

Harvest?

"Uh, what do you mean, Eva?"

"Heh, let me explain. We do this every year, during our Senshadou matches. Our school 'borrows' jewelery and other valuables from locals." Eva explains.

"How do you think we pay for all the war crimes we commit? That Nishizumi girl had to shake everything up."

Monika is familiar with this. A few years back a small school managed to defeat Kourormine, and after doing so, began a new age of Senshadou, with new rules. But these rules were not in play immediately.