Part Six

Bestie E: Hey Princess..

Y/n: Hi? Is everything ok?

Bestie E: Ig. Can we talk?

Y/n: Sure. Want me to come over?

Bestie E: When don't you lol

Ethan said he really needed to talk to me. I want to know what's up, but we have to finish the school day first. Which is ok, since the last block just started.

I was sitting in the back, like always. I was working on the warm up in Algebra when the door opened.

Walked in was a really cute guy. Cute? More like hot! With his short black hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, and so many other great features.

He walked to the teacher, and they started talking. Then they turned to the class, and Ms. Ross spoke up.

"Attention class, this is David Dalton. He's our new student." She looked around then said "there's a seat next to Y/n. Ms. Y/l/n please raise your hand."

I slowly and shyly raised my hand. I've never been one to be social in school. I've only actually talked to, and sat with Ethan and Grayson.

This 'David' came over and sat next to me. The desk was a two person table, so he was kinda close.

"Your Y/n, right?" No. I just raised my hand cause I wanted to.

"Yep, that's me." I said quietly.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" I got my pencil case out and handed him a pencil. As I did, our hands touched while doing so.

"Oh, sorry." I said. He just winked at me in return.

"I saw you during lunch. Your cute."

"Um.. thanks?" I said with a small laugh. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

-

I met up with the twins in their car. Ethan was driving, and Grayson was in the passenger seat. Leaving me in the back.

Ethan looked nervous, almost. But I didn't think to much into it.

"Have you met the new kid, David?" Grayson asked us.

"Yeah, well kinda. I saw him during lunch." Ethan said.

I replied, "Yeah, we sit next to each other in Algebra. It's weird. He said I was cute."

Grayson "oohed" and Ethan's hand clenched the wheel. Why is he being weird today?

Ethan's POV

Why did I just grip the wheel harder after she said that?