Honeymoon

Lyric: 26
Trey: 27
Aria and Tj: 3 1/2
Trinity: 4
This is the third book. If you guys haven't read Disrespectful is the first book, Change Your Mind is the second go read them. This book will make a lot more sense. Have fun reading make sure to Comment and Vote please.
.
.
.
.
.

Lyric POV

Today is two days into our honeymoon and I'm so happy I get to spend some time with my man. I miss my babies but this is probably the only time I will get with him before everything gets hectic back home. Trey got us a beach house and a private beach. We went to the beach on our first night in Puerto Rico. Then we made crazy love since then. Whoever said sex is better when your married you are damn sure right. Hands down I agree.

Lyric: Babe when you gonna be done.

Trey: 2 more minutes then I'm all yours wifey.

I rolled my eyes and drank my red wine. He's been checking his emails all day and finalizing everything. It's our honeymoon I don't want to spend it alone or with Trey and his job. I walk out into the balcony and look over the ocean. I felt hands on my waist and small kisses planted on my neck. I roll my eyes and walk into the room.

Trey: You mad at me baby.

I didn't say anything. I felt Trey's hands on me again he push his member on my butt and I start to get moist.

Trey: [chorus] of You Belong to.

You belong to me tonight my love
All I wanna do is make love slow
Girl I want, make love slow (whoa yea)
Girl you know your body deserves (deserves)
Everythang on this earth
I'll give it to you, ooh I'll give to you (yea)

He said as he whisper in my ear. Trey suck on my ear lope and then down my neck. I tried so hard not to moan but it slip my mouth and I could tell Trey smirk. Trey spin me around and pick me up.

Trey: You still mad at me baby.

I didn't say anything to him. He threw me on the bed and I got excited inside. He hover over me and unbuttoned his white dress shirt I was wearing. I wasn't wearing anything under it and a smile grew on his face. He attack me breasts. He suck on my right nipple and played with my left one. I need him in me and for him to stop teasing me. He kiss down my stomach to my pearl. He blew on my clit.

Lyric: Trey stop teasing me.

Trey: Now you wanna talk.

Trey POV

Trey: Now you wanna talk. I said to Lyric.

She had lust all in her eyes. I know she wants and I want her just as bad. I pull my CK's down and I rub my dick on Lyric's pussy. She pull me on the bed and got on top of me. She ram me in her. Lyric was bouncing on my dick like she never did before. She laid on my chest and I pump into her. She moan in my ear. I went faster and her walls tighten.

Lyric: Trey I'm gonna cum. I flip her on her hands and knees and hit it from the back. I pull her hair gently and she cum all on me. I cum in her and I laid down.

Lyric: Did you just cum in me.

Trey: Yea why. You gonna have my baby.

Lyric: Uggggggg. She got off the bed and put my shirt on. Digging in her purse for something. I put my shorts on and went to the kitchen. I got some water and sat on the couch and turn the tv on.

Lyric: TREMAINE ALDON NEVERSON. GET IN HERE NOW.

O Lawd please don't let me die today. I walk in the room and Lyric was heated she look like she was gonna kill.