Uzumaki twin

Nao Uzumaki-Namikaze(Yin-Kurama)

Nickname: Nee-chan, Nao-chan, Tomato, kitsune or Neko, Red Angel/Devil, Cutie, mini-kushina

Age: will state at every chapter

Birthday:10 October (a few seconds early)

Appearance: Look like a mini Kushina with baby blue eyes. Her bangs cover one of her eyes. Anbu tattoo at her right arm but cover with a bandage. Her hair is either tie up or let down reaching to her ankle. She about the same height as Naruto.

Personality: Calm and quiet, only talk when been talk to(will change). Protective of Naruto but still let him do what he wants. Cold to others that she does not trust/like. She can be scary like her mother and her father.
Fear of losing one another. (Naruto also)

Likes: Dango, cooking, Naru, her parent, Hinata, fox, Kurama, snake, Neko, Gaara(she able to leave the village due to missions), friends, studying new ninjutsu and scrolls, visiting the KIA stone...etc.

Crush: N/A

Kuchiyose no jutsu: Neko and kitsune

Dislikes: Danzo, people hurting her loved ones, fangirls and fanboys, adults(some she able to trust), pervert

Family:
Naruto Uzumaki(brother)
Kushina Uzumaki(mother)☠
Minato Namikaze(father)☠
Jiraiya(godfather)
Tsunade(godmother)

Friends: Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Itachi Uchiha, Shino Aburame, Shisui Uchiha, Tenten, Gaara and Temari. Kankuro(a bit), Konohamaru and his friends.

Adults she trusts: Hiruzen, Iruka, Ayame, Teuchi, Kakashi(maybe), Orochimaru(will explain in the story), Jiraiya, Tsunade

Rank: Genin(Anbu-at night or when needed)

1-5 (very bad)
5-10(bad)
10-15(average)
15-20( good)
20-25(very good)
25-30(excellent)

Ninjutsu: 29
Taijutsu:25
Genjutsu:26
Charka control:30
Fuinjutsu:30(Uzumaki 🤗)
Kenjutsu:21
Bukijutsu: 20
Medical Ninjutsu: 28

*Naruto only listen to Nao and be able to keep quiet and act like Minato. He had a sister complex.

*Sasuke won't go all like he is the avenger but will still be like his anime self. He had a huge crush on Nao. So he tries to act cool around her. He has also been eating Nao's cooking.

She will mostly see wearing D in blue in the beginning

* Naruto act stupid so he could get into the same team as his sister as well as to let others underestimate him.

* Naruto still wear the orange tracksuit till he gets his forehead protector. He will wear something like an orange hoodie jacket with black anbu pant along with black ninja shoe.

*Nao became an anbu at age 6, only the Hokage and Naruto know her identity. Other know her as Kitsune. She also in the bingo book. Others also piece the information to her as the Kitsune. She also kills her first when she just join anbu.

*She also very popular due to having her book sold around the world. Only the villagers hate Naruto and her due to Kurama but they like her book. (part of her income)