Chap 7

'...' Kurama speaking
'....' Thinking speech
'...' Others thinking the speech

__________________________

A/N: Zabuza and Haku are someone that Nao trust. In this chapter will be how Nao meet them and train with them. Also, her charka nature is Water, Wind, Fire and Lighting.

Nao's pov(Age 12)

Looking at Zabuza now, i remember how i met him and Haku. They were travelling around. I was curious about how he able to fight with a giant sword that i...

[Flashback no Jutsu ]
(Age:6)

I was going to do my next mission that required me to travel to Kirigakure as i heard there is news of a Jonin get killed. I was to look for information on the killer.

I notified Naru about my mission as i had a clone go to school for me and prepare a meal for Naru.

Leaving in my anbu gears. (What she wears, ignore the knife)

I quickly went my way toward Kirigakure

Searching for information was like a pin in a haystack. I sigh. It has been a week and i can't find anything. Till my eyes caught an interesting pair. One of them was playing in the water. The other was sitting near the shore with a sword behind him.

I thought it was just a family time when i notice a forehead protector on the man at the shore

I thought it was just a family time when i notice a forehead protector on the man at the shore. I quickly jump behind him holding my kunai near his throat.

The boy stopped what he was doing as he quickly wields a hand sign. The male that had the kunai near his throat, his eyes was full of bloodlust. I sigh as i put away my weapon to show no hostile. They both slowly put their weapon down.

"I'm here for some question."

"What!" The man shouted.

*sigh*"Troublesome... I'm wondering do you know a leaf Jonin that pass away around here."

"No." The boy was the one who answers.

"It's that so."

I then started walking away when a sword was near my neck.

"Do you think you can just walk away, leaf anbu?"

I look at the sword, Kubikiribōchō, he is one of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist. If I fight him now, I will lose.

"I give up," I said monotonously.

I took off my anbu mask, revealing my face when Jiji said not to do it if you are in a mission.

"What! You just give up! And why you take off your mask!"

"Ano..."

"My name is Uzumaki Nao. I'm interested in the person who wields Kubikiribōchō."

The two look at one another when the man just laughed.

"My name is Zabuza Momochi and this is Haku. So why would an Anbu interested in this sword."

Time skip by the training

After a month stays with the two, I'm able to master my Kenjutsu along with my speed.

"I'm sorry but I need to return back."

"I see, next time you come. Bring your brother along so I can train him too. Also, don't you forget about us, brat."

"That's not nice, Zabuza-sama. You also better remember us, Nao."

I nodded as I wear back my anbu mask, returning back to Konoha. I told Jiji about my discovery. I also teach naruto some skills that I learn from Zabuza.

[Flashback no jutsu end]

Looking at Zabuza who smirk as I stand in a fighting position near Tazuna. Showing that if he wants to kill Tazuna, he had to go through me.

Before any of us move or talk, Haku runs out from the bush and hugged me while stating that I take so long to visit. Even when after my training with Zabuza, I still visit them with equipment and food for them. I treat Haku like a little brother even though he was older than me.

Zabuza sigh as he jumps down and hit Haku on the head. Haku holds his head in pain while apologises for his behaviour.

"Do you know them, Nao?"- Kakashi

I nodded my head. Before I said anything Zabuza explained everything. The others nodded along with the stories with a pink banshee comment that it was impossible for the tomato or something.

3rd pov

Zabuza and Haku then both agree of not killing Tazuna. They both stay to train us on the request of Naruto who had heard a lot from me.

Nao was seen training with Haku causing Sasuke to be jealous. While Zabuza trains the other three genins with Kakashi in a sadistic method. (At least they will be prepared when they have chunin exam, right😁. I will be skipping how Inari talk and the backstory of it since my Nao would not even want to care about it.)

Day past as the genin train, Sasuke now is training with Nao causing a jealous banshee and siscon Naruto to pout.

" Here," Nao said as she holds a book out to Sasuke.

"Hn( Thanks)."

Both were sitting in a shade of a tree reading. Till Sasuke felt a head on his shoulder. He looks and blushes like a tomato as he found Nao sleeping on his shoulder. Sasuke was so blessed but every blessed moment will be broke as a pink banshee came in.

__________

Sorry for the long update. I lost on the path of life as what Kakashi would say. I tried adding a bit Sasuke and Nao moment but don't worry there will be other characters moment with Nao soon. Also, please comment if You want Haku and Zabuza or one to stay alive or both to be dead.