Chap 3

'...' Kurama speaking
'....' Thinking speech
'...' Others thinking the speech

_________________________
(Aged:12)
3rd pov

~Previously~

Naruto awake by the smell of delicious cuisine. As he rushes to prepare for today. He changes his clothes to an orange hoodie along with a black anbu pant. His forehead protector secure on his forehead.

~Now~

Both of them sitting at their desk. With Nao in the middle between Sasuke and Naruto. Nao takes out the bento for Sasuke secretly and hands it over. Sasuke gives a small smile as thanks and starts looking or glaring to space. Nobody saw it except Naruto before he could ask. Two crazy fangirls rush in. Pink and dirty blond girls glare at one another each stating who had reach first. They also argue on who should be sitting with 'Sasuke-Kun'.

[At Hokage office]

The Hokage and Jonins all observed the class of genin.

Hiruzen: Sasuke Uchiha, the survivor of the Uchiha massacre and the best rookie. Along with Nao Uzumaki the best kunoichi. With Sakura, a civilian that come in second and lastly Naruto the dead last.

All Jonin were surprised at what Naruto wearing as he usually is seen wearing an orange tracksuit. But bust out laughing as they see Naruto kissed Sasuke. They all were surprised when Nao wave at them.

A jonin: She can tell that we here?

Hiruzen: Ah, Nao-chan she is a sensory type.

[Back to the Academy]

Naruto almost gets beaten if not for Nao. The others hurry back to their seat as Iruka-sensei come in. Sasuke thought 'Sh**. Why must my first kiss been Naruto, I only want Nao's kiss. I hope I will be on her team.'

Iruka: I make the selections so that each cell's abilities would be approximately equal. Oh, and a team will have four-man cells.

'I wish I will be the same team as Sasuke-Kun/Nao-Chan' All girls and boys thought.

Iruka: Team 7, Haruno Sakura...Uzumaki Naruto...Uchiha Sasuke and lastly Uzumaki Nao.

'No why should that tomato/duckbutt be in the same team. I should have been in her/his team.'

"Nee-chan, let work together dattebayo!"

"Yup Naru." 🤭 All the boys blush when they heard her giggle.

~Timeskip by the duck kissing Naruto~

(The lunch incident did not happen as Naruto had Sister complex so he with Nao. But Sasuke still asks what Sakura think of the Uzumaki twins and call her annoying.)

Nao is reading her scrolls beside Sasuke while Sakura looks at what Naruto doing as Naruto keep looking at the door. Sasuke pretends to be interested in the scrolls Nao reading so he could be closer to her.

They both stop reading when Sakura shouted, "Cut it out, Naruto...!"

While Naruto does his prank, Nao asks Kurama.

'Ne Kurama, the adult that taking us will he hate us also like the others. Maybe he is Otou-san's student as well as a Sharingan user due to Sasuke.'

"Hmph, it probably a scarecrow and you know how I hate the Uchiha but look like the kit prank will be funny as well as their face!" 😂😂

'Yup, it's funny how they act a few seconds ago.'

Kakashi's pov

While the other genin looks depressed, the red hair looks at them like their face is funny. She really looks like Kushina-san.